BizXpenseTracker is your Full Featured app for tracking and reporting Expenses, Mileage and Time. With ease you can create beautiful, finished PDF reports using one of the over two dozen templates supplied. Get organized easily and save money too!
BizXpenseTracker (BXT) is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been helping users track their expenses, mileage and time since 2010
Be sure to read "What's New" listing all the improvements added in the last year
* Apple named BizXpenseTracker "Noteworthy"
* Selected as a "very useful app" by Apple in: Apps for Business
* Inc. Magazine Recommended
Amex Recommends: http://tinyurl.com/AmexTopPick
WHY BizXpenseTracker IS BETTER
* NOW in its 9th year
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum organization
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* File Linking feature allows you to link files received via email
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Customize categories and sub-categories
* Custom keyboard with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST ( ie For each category, the last payment type is remembered)
* Flexible and Powerful
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Over two dozen built-in templates
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, iCloud or to your desktop via wi-fi
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our reports!
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Easily Crop images
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Hide those fields you do not need
* Sort entries by Date,Category,Payment or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering
* Track mileage the way you want
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move - just tell the app when you depart and when you arrive. The app will do the rest
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start and end addresses and the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, will pre-fill start mileage with last stop mileage
* Mark an entry as round trip
* Access Frequent trips from the QUICK menu
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Create custom rates using a rate type of
hourly, per visit, or per day
* Calculate overtime
* Categorize by: Work, Vacation, Sick or Other
* Per Diem
* Commuter mileage
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Extensive support for VAT
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your desktop
* Set Backup to “Automatic” to iCloud or Dropbox
* Set Password or use TouchID
* Two OPTIONAL subscriptions. AutoTrack and Human Scan
* AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. Just carry your phone with you
* Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and enter it in your expense. You do not need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipts. App includes that feature
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* AutoTrack can be subscribed on monthly or a yearly basis.
* Human Scan can be subscribed on a monthly basis.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions - Tap the "Email the Author" link within the Prefs screen inside the app
*** New in Version 10.83 *** (Late September 2020)
* Fixes issue of display of Date and Time Wheels when run on iOS 14.
We are always updating and improving BizXpenseTracker. BizXpenseTracker is now in its 10th year. Thanks to all the users who sent in their feedback, suggestions and bug reports. The 10.8 version includes many of those suggestions.
*** New in Version 10.82 *** (Late September 2020)
* Added support for iOS 14 Location privacy changes. If you are using the optional AutoTrack feature you will be informed when you have not enabled "Precise" accuracy as it is required to properly track your drives. "Always" permission to your Location continues to be required as well.
* Various minor bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.81 *** (Early September 2020)
* Fixes an issue with app not allowing adding multiple photos attached to an entry.
* Fixes a bug when sometimes previewing a report.
* Fixes a bug when sometimes adding a photo
* Further improvements to Quick Entry for time entries.
*** New in Version 10.80 *** (Late August 2020)
* Various user interface enhancements.
* Improvements throughout the app.
* Enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Many new PDF report templates.
* Minor bug fixes.
If you ever have any comments, complaints or compliments, please go into the Prefs screen within the app and tap the "Email the Author" field. Or you can always emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And please remember, if you like the app we would very much appreciate it if you post a written review in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic Expense Tracking App!
I have been using this app for many years now, and after retirement noticed that the app would not update. I thought the developers had stopped supporting it, and just left it since I did not need it anymore due to retiring.
Turns out that may gran daughter needed to track her expenses, and I started looking for another app, then, to my great and welcome surprise, I found it buried in the long list of business expense tracking apps. How sad that this incredibly powerful, and intuitive app would be buried like this. I still do not understand why it would not update on either my iPhone or iPad, and yet after visiting the Apple App Store, it updated without any problem.
I have used this App since it started, and with my international business travel, I find it to be superb for time and expense tracking. Billing customers becomes a simple task when using this great App.
Keep up the good work!
Have enjoyed this app for many years
I do not write many reviews. However, I have enjoyed this app for several years, and feel it is one of few apps which deserve a review. I have this on my iPhone, and have used it for my current and previous job. I have used this app mostly for monthly travel expenses and/or time tracking. The countless number of ways to customize this app is one of its strongest features. The amount of effort this developer has put into flexibility is amazing. Expense and time entry is quick, yet can be very detailed if desired. Data can be viewed and reported many different ways. Lists of clients/customers, projects, and more can be saved and reused. The few times I needed to request support from the developer were quickly and thoroughly responded to. Extremely happy with this app, and would recommend to anyone.
Lock up issue mostly gone. The notes field is larger and it scrolls better. Great fix of an item from a prior review. Still as useful as ever. Auto backup is seamless. No worries if something happens to this I-pad. I have been using for over 4-years now. All my time, mileage and expenses are tracked for for both a salaried job and multiple clients for my LLC.
Still using, still very useful features.
However, has become prone to locking up after several items are input. This is generally when putting in text details about a time entry. Only way out is to force it to close, reopen and reenter the latest input. I close and reopen it frequently if I have numerous additions to make. Running a 4 year old i-pad Air. Other apps are closed when this happens. No longer 5-stars for me.
I have been using for 2 years. I track time, expenses, mileage and activities for multiple clients and jobs. Backs up to drop box every time it opens. The reporting has been useful for invoices, time sheet input and as an input for taxes.
The search function upgrade to return to the last spot on the search list after looking closer at a particular item is great.
Making it better? A larger text box for adding notes to an entry. It scrolls, but it would be more useful for review if more was visible at once.
Overall, it is great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2010-2020 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- AutoTrack Subscription $3.99
- Sync: Device to Device $3.99
- Mileage Location Awareness $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.