British Journal of Healthcare Assistants (BJHCA) supports the career development of healthcare assistants (HCAs) and assistant practitioners (APs). BJHCA helps to meet the learning outcomes of the Quality and Credit Framework diploma qualifications.
Subscribe to British Journal of Healthcare Assistants for:
• Peer-reviewed clinical articles designed to aid your development
• Key articles to assist your education and training. BJHCA highlights appropriate training courses and provides in-depth information about future learning and understanding in important areas of practice
• Essential up-to-date information on concerns facing HCAs and APs in the workplace
• Expert discussion on clinical and professional issues, including articles on the different roles available to HCAs and APs, as well as patient case studies
Improve your knowledge and skills in all areas of practice for all HCAs and APs. Raise your awareness of best practice with highly practical examples, and articles that are packed full of information specifically designed to keep you up-to-date in all the essential topics relevant to healthcare.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Mark Allen Holdings Ltd
- 12.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Exact Editions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- British Journal of Healthcare Assistants $8.99
- British Journal of Healthcare Assistants $27.99
- British Journal of Healthcare Assistants $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.