BJJ Logbook is the best and most entertaining way to record your BJJ journey!
Simply download the app, start logging, and enjoy the benefits:
1. Retain more details from training
2. Improve faster
3. Never forget an important date
4. Track your statistics
We know we should keep a journal of our Jiu Jitsu training, but it's inconvenient to drag a paper notebook to the academy. Who has room for a paper notebook in their bag?
Unlike a paper notebook, BJJ Logbook is always with you because your phone is always with you. This app makes keeping a BJJ journal easy.
HOW IT WORKS
After training (or a competition, or a promotion), open the app. Hit the “add a log entry” button and go through the streamlined process of adding an entry. Most of the important details are pre-filled for speed. You can make entries for gi training, nogi training, open mat, etc. Most things can be added by clicking and scrolling, but there are several fields that capture text input. So, write as much or as little as you want.
COOL BJJ LOGBOOK FEATURES
* “Home” tab displays your training totals for the week, month, and year. You can also start a log entry right from the Home tab.
* “Stats” tab has three pages. Page one has stats for your entire BJJ career. Page two tracks your competition record – your whole competition record is summarized here. Finally, page three shows your belt progress. At a glance, you can see how long you spent at every belt and how long you’ve been at your current belt!
* “Logbook” tab contains all your log entries – training, competitions, and promotions. From here, you can view, edit, add, or delete log entries.
* Cloud Storage - your log entries are stored in the cloud. If you lose your phone, you won't lose your logbook. Simply log into BJJ Logbook on another iOS device and get instant access to your logbook. This also means you can use BJJ Logbook with multiple devices. Make an entry on your iPhone and review it later on your iPad. BJJ Logbook gives you great flexibility to log entries with all your compatible iOS devices.
You spend a lot of time and effort training Jiu Jitsu. Make sure you take a small amount of time to capture all the important details. Your mind may forget, but BJJ Logbook will not.
If you need more information, go to https://bjjlogbook.com
We hope you love using our app! If you do, please consider leaving a review.
If you have any suggestions or feedback for our team, please contact us at https://bjjlogbook.com/contact-us
We update regularly to improve performance and user experience.
- This update includes minor performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
the perfect bjj journal app
This app is absolutely flawless. It is user-friendly and intuitive and has every feature you need to track and measure your bjj progress over time. I always struggled to maintain a written bjj journal but this app makes it so quick and easy! By charting your training trends/competitions/promotions over time it incentivizes you to make entries on a regular basis so you can really visualize and gain better understanding of your performance and overall progress over time. If you train bjj, you need this app!
An essential and staple tool!
BJJ Log Book app!
Since I’ve started using this app it’s helped me retain specific details of the training session.
I usually try to log my session within the hour after class.
You can log training sessions, competitions and promotions.
With further details about location, duration, how you felt and how many hours you slept the night before. What techniques did you practice? What did you do well? What do you need to work on? What questions do you have? Other notes.
This app is an essential tool, and a staple in my arsenal to help me get better daily.
Best BJJ app on the App Store!
This is the best BJJ app on the App Store. I started looking for a an app that I could use to take notes with on my phone after BJJ training. This is the best note-taker, journal, diary, whatever you want to call it for the fan of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Give it a shot!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.