From now on, you have control of your trainer.
- Control your Bkool Trainer from your phone using Bluetooth, without having an internet connection.
- Two types of training available for indoor sessions: By ERG mode (power objectives) and by Gradient.
- ERG mode: Select the power objective and the trainer will change the resistance to automatically maintain the power level.
- Gradient: Set the percentage and start training.The Bkool trainer will generate the resistance of the gradient selected. This can be changed at anytime.
- Connect your heart rate, cadence and speed sensors that are Bluetooth compatible.
Take advantage of all the functionalities that Bkool offers to manage your sports indoors.
Share with your friends!
- Improvements in the connection between different devices to make it more stable.
- Correction of various errors to continue improving the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work !!
Able to sync my wahoo kickr, cadence sensor and HR sensor. However;when I try to start section . “ There is not paired “
Tried sending an email to support. Email doesn’t work.. I’ll stay riding Zwift.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback and sorry you are having problems. We have just released an updated version which we have been working hard to ensure the compatibility issues are completely resolved. You can download the latest version from our website: We hope to see you soon in Bkool.
Good app, but I don't use it often
This app allows me to manually control the resistance of my Bkool trainer. It works as it should, but since I use the Bkool Simulator, I don't have much need for this.
Couldn’t get past the first page after filling in profile info with height & weight, etc. stuck in infinite loop. Was hoping to use with Keiser M3i.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.