Black Lotus is a novel mobile app that prompts you to perform Random Acts of Kindness (Raks) and guides you to a more mindful and happier life.
Reduce stress, anxiety, worry and increase focus, calm and happiness. Add small Raks and mindfulness practices in daily life.
Our mission is to inspire and create a world filled with kindness – one person, one community, one act of kindness at a time.
1) Practice mindfulness using guided meditations on virtues, music, relaxation or use the timer-based meditations.
2) Meditate ‘live’ with people from across the world every week
3) Chant and benefit from the increase of concentration with the sonic science of mantras.
4) Improve the quality of your practice with the advanced player features like bell intervals, presets, etc.
1) Discover opportunities to perform daily Raks, rate your progress and get inspired by numerous acts of kindness done by people across the world.
2) Read short motivating kindness stories contributed by users.
3) Access insightful content via podcasts, articles, and videos to gain a deeper understanding of the inner workings of the mind.
4) Read uplifting daily quotes to kick start your day.
Track yourself: gamify kindness and mindfulness, earn Badges and Achievements as you progress.
Find your flow and discover the happier you.
1) Comment on Rak stories
Please be mindful when writing comments. Please flag any inappropriate comments.
2) The feed is now categorised with tabs.
1) The end bell working and a few other minor issues with the player have been fixed.
2) Share quote in iOS fixed.
3) Rak stories will be pushed to the BL website blog and the link can be shared.
3) Dark mode compatibility.
4) Clicking on notifications should route the user to the correct content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Truly transformational app
I have been using BL for about 6 months now and it has truly transformed my practices. It addresses the most important aspects of spiritual growth and provides the tools necessary to keep me on track. It is very gratifying to go back and see my journal entries and the progression of my practices through weeks and months. From hardly being able to sit for 10 mins to sitting in one place for 2 hours, BL has been with me all the way. And the blogs in wisdom tab.. just amazing - full of humour, wit and logic.. and it is Free!!! Kudos and gratitude to the developers who have selflessly provided this app for likes of me. Thanks you and much much gratitude. Peace 🙏❤️
Black Lotus App use
I all the years I have been downloading apps for one reason or another, I have not experienced one that is totally and completely free and generous except for this one. If one is interest in spiritual growth this is The app to use. It offers you many options to use for self assessing your progress when meditating, chanting and doing mindful acts of kindness. You also have the possibility to read many inspiring stories, listen to podcasts, watch videos and meditate globally with other people around the world. This app gets my highest recommendation.
A cutting edge innovative movement ☮️
Black Lotus and I have been acquainted for just 5 months - yet its become an integral part of my daily routine. I use it to help me practice - meditation, chanting & kindness regularly & intentionally......The newer version has a busier interface but offers more —Cool features include 1) Swaminars 😀I simply love this term, what it represents - the innovative use of technology for the greater good 2) Journal Logs 🖊 to track your wellness journey 3) Stepwise incentive to progress towards an improved spiritual/wellness quotient 4) Social Media like feed for inspiration if ones wants to engage
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.