The #1 player each day wins a special table!
Yep, that's right! Spades the way your friends and family play at home, college, reunions, and holiday get-togethers! The only spades game with Jokers, Deuces and Reneg calling!
Black Spades was created for spades players on all levels. From the beginner playing at home, to the expert playing on the go, our game was designed to get you straight to the action with no gimmicks.
Show off your spades skills to friends and family then share them with the world!
BLACK SPADES KEY FEATURES
- Live Invite Multiplayer (invite up to 3 friends to play with you)
- Live Multiplayer (up to 4 humans players)
- Single Player (computer AI players)
- Trump Card Ranking (Hi Joker, Lo Joker, Deuce of Spades, Deuce of Diamonds, Ace of Spade)
- Reneg (Play the wrong suit and kiss those 3 books goodbye.)
- Spades Lead (Play a spade whenever you feel like it, but don't reneg.)
- Blind Bidding (Go Blind 6 or Blind 7 when you are down 100 points.)
- VIP Subscription (Remove fullscreen ads, unlock house rules and more!)
- Leaderboards with bonus prizes!
- Bonus Rule Packs (Double Set, Boston, Bags and 10 for Two!)
- Smack Talk!!! (Choose from over 20+ phrases.)
- Offline Mode (Play without Internet or data)
- Custom soundtrack featuring an original track by "David Banner"
For the complete list of rules, features, events and updates visit www.BlackSpadesGame.com and follow us on social media:
We’re ending 2021 with a bang, so here's what's new!
1. Power Clock - Win by having the highest point total when the clock expires.
2. Daily Leaderboard Prize - The #1 player each day wins a special table!
3. Social Sharing - Share hand and game results via social media and/or texting apps.
4. Hand Indicator - Check which hand you’re on during the game.
5. 1st Hand Board - Automatically lose if your team doesn’t make 4 books in the first hand.
6. The David Banner Collection - Get 15 branded items from David Banner!
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Ratings and Reviews
This app has potential
What I love about this app is that it provides a platform to play Spades how I play in person. The music is cool and the majority of players that I find in Multiplayer are decent players. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. The leaderboards and methods to earn points are fun and simple to understand. I also feel the app creator does genuinely care about the app and I enjoy his video updates. One of biggest shortcomings of the apps is the freezing during games. Often, while playing in Multiplayer, the game freezes mid-game. It’s frustrating especially during a good game or good hand. I don’t mind when I’m losing :) I’d also like to see finding players in Multiplayer less glitchy. Sometimes it removes me while I’m waiting on other players. It would also be nice to have a way of adding players in the future. Not a dealbreaker but it would be cool feature for VIP members.
As I mentioned previously, the app has a ton of potential, and I hope my feedback helps. It really added fun for some of my friends, family and me during the pandemic. Thank you for creating it :)
Nice but could use more features
I enjoy playing the way I played growing up but still missing some thangs: Where’s the Ace Check? - Receive 100 pts if your team makes a book with all four Aces. The Aces have to win the book. First Seven - If a team makes the first seven consecutive books, they get 100 pts. Just some extras I played as a kid that kept the game entertaining. Also for the Boston feature- I don’t think you should have to bid 13 books to get the bonus. No one ever bids 13, typically it’s 10 for 2 with the hope of getting all 13. Just some thoughts :)
Response - I’m not saying Boston is 10 books. I know it’s 13. I’m saying no one ever bids 13. Bostons just happen, and they usually happen when folks bid 10 for 200 pts but end up getting all 13 books. And if it happens that way, u should still get the bonus/auto-win.
Glad you liked the other suggestions. I think having them as options to turn on would make the game even better. Thanks for reading my review.
Developer Response ,
10 books aint a BOSTON?! Its 13!!! Lol. What kind of fake BOSTON you playing. 🙂 But i like those “get off the table” rules you suggested. 🤔
I love playing this game but have to report several glitches.
1. Why do I have to send a text message link to get my husband to join my game? Then sometimes it doesn’t pop up when we click on the link. There should be a way to not have to send a link to have someone join your game.
2. Way too many glitches. I can’t tell you how many games I’ve been playing where it just freezes up! How ironic that is always freezes when the “computer” goes into the negative points.
3. No way can you through a spade before spades are played!! The computer always starts off with a spade as the very first book, super unfair.
4. Please all of the glitches. My husband and I bid 8 books before while the “computer” goes 4 and it counts as a misbid, but when we go 4 and the computer goes 8, we are allowed to play? Make it make sense please!
I’d love to play this game but the glitches is making it extremely hard. For anyone considering downloading, just know it’s a very fun game but know that you can start off with a spade at any time and that it’ll likely freeze if you’re winning and playing against the computer.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Konsole Kingz, LLC
- 469.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2021 Konsole Kingz, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Go VIP! $1.99
- Bags $0.99
- 10 for Two (200)! $1.99
- 1st Hand Open $0.99
- 1,500 Coins $0.99
- Show Some Love $0.99
- Boston! $1.99
- 10,000 coins $4.99
- 7,500 coins $2.99
- 1st Hand Board $1.99