Blackboard Collaborate™ Mobile – Collaborate on your mobile device!
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your iPhone or iPad.
IMPORTANT: Use this app with the Original experience of Collaborate. If your institution uses the new Ultra experience of Collaborate, use the Blackboard app. If you aren’t sure which app to use, ask your moderator or institution administrator.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download. To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via two-way video, audio and text chat
• View web tour and multimedia content presented by the moderator.
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
• Now supports 64bit architecture
• Now supports iOS8 and above
• Fixed crash of the application when settings page was accessed from the application
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Home schooling not effective with this app.
Hasn’t had an update in over a year so that just goes to show how little they care about this app. I’m home schooling my child and this is the application they chose to run classes off of, but even on iPad Pro, I can’t get it to show me what the teacher has on her screen and no camera function. No tools function that lets you interact with the screen like on a computer. Honestly wish for this to be taken care of so that my child can have a productive learning experience
This really gets no stars but i can’t submit without a star. This app is clunky, doesn’t work well on apple or with their iOS web apps. I cannot see my professor while he is presenting when my classmates can. It doesn’t work with my bluetooth headset.
The settings in “settings” and within the app are useless and there is no online support from the app to get help. I have attended two classes with collaborate and neither worked as they should have. I was never able to really see the professor or what he was trying to show.
I rarely leave reviews, when I do, I try to make them positive, but this is the worst app I have downloaded.
It’s a good but there are better and easier things to use
So this app is good but there are better and easier this to teach on. If you are trying to teach students 5th and up use discord it’s easier to use and teach to kids and they most likely have it before school started that year. It’s hard to hack because of its anti-cheat. Because of covid kids can’t talk to each other but discord has chat rooms so they can talk. It also has announcements that they can’t change or edit use. In conclusion use discord instead of blackboard collaborate
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blackboard Collaborate, Inc.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2017 Blackboard Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.