For users at participating campuses and institutions, eAccounts mobile makes it easy to view account balances, add money and track recent transactions. At select campuses, users can now add their ID card to Wallet to access places like your dorm, the library, and events; or pay for laundry, snacks, and dinners using their iPhone and Apple Watch.
Key Features & Benefits:
• View account balances
• Track recent transactions
• Add money to accounts using Apple Pay or a previously-saved payment method
• Add your ID card to Apple Wallet (select campuses)
• Report cards lost or found
• Change PIN
• Campus or institution must subscribe to eAccounts service
• Campus or institution must enable mobile features to provide access to users
• Wi-Fi or cellular data plan for Internet access
Contact your campus ID card office to check availability.
Thank you for using the eAccounts app! This release includes the following new improvements:
- Added a privacy screen for increased security when the app is backgrounded
- Added application widget for quick access to balance and board plan info
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the password issue
I would like for the password issue to be fixed so that if I need to check my balance I do not have to log in every single time. It is very annoying to have to constantly repeat entering your password to open the app. On the other hand the mobile credentials are absolutely flawless and it's just as fast as tapping a real card to the reader. It works even with the screen off. Very solid.
Decent app, missing a couple critical features
App works as intended but is missing a save password feature, and the ability to add credit cards directly within the app
When I tried to add my payment method to Cave Cash for my Claw Card (GGC), it was not working. It told me that I couldn’t add or manage the payment at this time. What’s the problem of this one??? Please figure it out soon.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.