A tactical RPG fusing the best of roguelikes, turn-based tactics and hack and slash games – made by a solo developer with a penchant for minimalist designs.
- Fight through bite-sized tactical puzzles
- Create powerful builds from a plethora of items which grant you skills and can change gameplay mechanics
- Carry on your favorite items between runs in normal mode
- Start from scratch each week and compete with other players in the online ladder mode
- Try various playstyles and hunt for challenging achievements
- Enjoy a lovingly crafted story of ridiculous computer nostalgia and a blast of a retro soundtrack
- Set parts now have a little number on the icon for clarity
- The Steam version now checks for previously unlocked achievements at startup
- In exit levels, a little warning icon appears on your character before you run out of turns
- In grid overload levels, a little warning icon is displayed if you're standing on a lightning tile
- The lightning animation is now 33% faster overall
- The enemy spawn animation in survival levels is now 50% faster
- Counter attacks can no longer be countered (which also makes the Schrödinger's sprite bug much more rare)
- FastBoot now properly calculates cycle bonus
- Salvaging or archiving a part now properly removes the script from your loadout
- The Elusive achievement no longer always unlocks upon beating level 25
- The level info below the progress bar now fully disappears on mobile devices with cutouts
- The ladder can now be scrolled on mobile devices
- Augmenting a variable now respects the cap exactly
- The effective health in the gear summary now updates properly
Ratings and Reviews
Very well made turn based roguelike. I have played countless hours of roguelike games and I find myself thoroughly enjoying this gem! It is simple yet holds a lot of tactical depth, and I mean a lot. The graphics are a nice change of scenery from the usual. I may recommend a few upgrades for future updates, but I’ll have to progress further in order to understand how much content there already is to enjoy. Worth every byte of storage space!
I waited to download this because I didn’t think I would like it. It looks pretty basic in like a puzzle game. But whoa it’s so much more. The humor everything about the game the way it feels to progress all of it is excellent. Definitely a five star game. I hope it works off line. oh and most importantly and making it deserve 6 to 10 stars is that there are no in app purchases that I can see.
Tightly balanced, minimal roguelite with an endearingly funny backstory and a great synthwave soundtrack. I enjoyed every minute of my first 5 hours of play…and then I learned I’d managed to completely overlook the weapons upgrade mechanic. Mind blown. Rock solid gameplay loop with just the right mix of RNG and tactical gameplay. This game is the best of everything I love about roguelikes crammed into a keenly formatted byte sized packet.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mario Kaiser
- 165.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Mario Kaiser
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.