Create out of this world ambiance with Blackhole, a reverb effect as big as the cosmos. Blackhole breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings, vocals and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 80 presets; many created by Eventide artists.
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb's decay.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hotswitch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Mixlock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
Ratings and Reviews
THE WHOLE 90’S IN AN APP
would i exaggerate no i would not, rude to suggest it. the ‘10’s never knew what hit them. grunge is back, screenshot me.
This was just on sale (macOS/sit down version) a couple months back and I bought it and it works great with my current work-flow.
There is quite a “shoot-out” for iOS/auv reverb plug-ins occurring right now and I’ve been on the fence for ... a year? Or more? I have zero reverb, AUFX space, and Virsyn’s AudioReverb but am not sure which of the newer reverbs to put money on as I’m sure they all sound great.
So I guess what I’m saying in my out of place ramble is this: Black Hole was for me a no-brainer even though it was not, by any stretch, part of the budget. It’s a great plug in by who? Eventide?? Only the most highly acclaimed effects manufacturers EVER! What a great time we are in, right?! Few thousand dollars worth of code parked in my device that’s as thick as a small stack of papers.
•Lets Move Ahead•
I am glad (to put it mildly) I am F’N TOTALLY STOKED that all these companies can find new/untapped revenue by porting their code to iOS for “mobile-musician” gathering of money but before the applause fades why not completely WOW us with a NEW iOS gizmo or... or....an iOS patchable Ultraharmonizer. Or something completely undone yet. Contact me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.