Discover the world of Blackjack, Texas Hold'em and Omaha Poker, Roulette and Baccarat - all in one app. Enjoy the Fair Play and master your casino skills!
Play the best blackjack 21 free game with millions of players from all over the world!
Blackjack is an exciting game that any player is sure to enjoy. Place your bet, get more points than the dealer and win chips. Feel the risk as you dive into the casino atmosphere and hit the big time!
Play now to improve your skills, gain experience, make new friends and become the best blackjack player ever!
• FREE CHIPS – Play the game every day to get free chips!
• GET REWARDS – Up the stakes, win games against the dealer, take risks to get to 21 and unlock achievements.
• QUESTS – Complete daily quests to get free chips!
• YOUR OWN PROFILE PAGE – Track your progress and status in the game! Get experience and level up. See how many blackjack tournaments you've won and achievements you've completed. Get unique properties and display them on your profile. View other players' profiles to see how you compare!
• CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Have even more fun at the casino tables with our convenient in-game instant messenger and chat with other blackjack players.
• FAIR PLAY GUARANTEED – Our certified Random Number Generator (RNG) gives you the best and fairest blackjack experience!
• LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to blackjack but always wanted to try it?
Our simple-to-follow tutorial mode will help you take the first steps. Quickly learn everything you need to know about blackjack, from the rules of the game to winning combinations.
• 3D GRAPHICS – An absolutely free blackjack game with stunningly realistic 3D graphics.
• NO REGISTRATION – Get straight into the action. Choose guest mode to use our free casino app without registering.
• SINGLE ACCOUNT – Start playing free blackjack on your smartphone, then continue on your tablet without losing progress. Use your account to play any of our other casino games in one app.
Want more than blackjack?
Try our other games for an unforgettable 3D experience:
• TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER – The most popular casino game among professional gamblers! Test your skills in amazing poker tournaments!
• SLOTS – Explore our themed slots with lots of unique features!
• ROULETTE – Featuring stunning 3D graphics and three varieties of table: French, American, and European.
• OMAHA POKER – A more dynamic version of poker with 4 cards in a hand. Have more fun with amazing combinations!
• BACCARAT – One of the most popular and exciting card games with superior 3D graphics!
• CRAPS – The first 3D craps game ever. Make bets, roll the dice, take risks and become the best craps player!
Subscribe to the official Facebook page of the game and be the first to find out about our promotions and news!
Follow us on Twitter and get free chips!
This game is only available to users of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
• NEW TOURNAMENTS •
Star Tournaments in blackjack, roulette, and Set Poker!
• LUCKY COMBO •
Lucky Combo is available! Make a given combination and get a bonus.
• ALL-IN PARTY •
Play Texas Hold'em poker with special rules! On the flop, players can
either go all in or fold.
• NEW SLOT •
Viking Axe slot is now available to everyone! Prepare yourself for battle!
Ratings and Reviews
I would like to start off by saying this is the best app of its kind. I downloaded it for mainly blackjack but I’ve played all the other casino games on here as well.
The blackjack is very realistic. Most people who complain about the blackjack have never been to a casino. Let me explain, in most casinos a blackjack game is dealt with 8 decks of cards, there are sixteen “10s” in each of those decks, that means 128 out of 416 cards will be a 10. This means NEARLY 1/3 cards will be a 10. These people on here who complain about the common amount of 10s just don’t know how to really play blackjack and when to not hit. A quick tip for new blackjack players if the dealer has under 7 showing and you have above 11 YOU SHOULD NOT HIT.
This is an amazing app and I’ve played it everyday for atleast a few minutes since I downloaded it! Just broke a million chips without ever buying chips! (Mainly from how realistic the blackjack is) 10/10, 5 stars, will recommend to anyone
Face card ratio
Hi Kama I just wanna say how much I enjoy playing your game its one of my all time favorites and I play it at least once every day. However there are a few things that I believe need to be adjusted and one of them is the face card (10-king) to normal card (Ace-9) ratio. The amount of face cards I get in blackjack is almost crazy. I cannot tell you how many times I've had a 12 and have hit (draw another card) only to get either a 10, king, queen, or jack card which pushes my total to 22 making me bust and loose the hand and the money that I bet on the hand.
I know you guys say you have a random card generator but cmon this is not random, getting hands below 15 and when you draw another card only to get a card whose value is 10. Not to mention when ever the dealer shows their first card and it ends up being a card whose value is 10 there’s a sure chance that their other card also has the value of 10 making the value of their hand 20 which is a extremely hard hand to beat unless you have a 21 which you either get by getting a blackjack or drawing enough cards to get you value to 21 without busting which the chances of happening are pretty low. I wanna play a game where thats not the thought I'm faced with whenever I see the dealer draw a certain card.
I ask that you please look into this as I’m sure im not the only person saying something about this occurring thing. Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. It’s invaluable to ensuring the continued improvement and quality of our games. If you’re unaware, each of our games operate on a random number generator (RNG) system. This has been fully certified by an independent, 3rd party auditor to meet industry standards. Essentially, your wins and losses are based on a mixture of this system, your own individual skill in the particular game (if applicable) and some luck. We hope this eases any concerns you may have.
Unfair/ takes your money
The developers clam this is a fair game but they are just blowing smoke. I have played over 900 hands and maybe won 50. At first I put it off as having a bad nigh. Then I put it off as having 2 bad nights. Now I am putting it off as if you do not put real money in for fake chips you might as well stop playing. I was playing a jackpot slots and you have to get stars to win the jack pot. I started the round and played it to the end. My self and 2 other people where leading the jackpot round then all of a sudden we stopped getting stars and dropped ranks rapidly. In the end I had 68 stars to the winners 300+ (who was a guest player by the way). I have yet to win any of the tournament. For that matter I have yet placed. You could say it’s because I don’t know how to play poker. Well I have been playing for approximately 10 years in casinos and privet games. Then they have split bet poker. It could be a really fun game if you knew how to play. Their instructions are very vague. I spent 2 day learning by losing. Then when I think I have figured it out I find out the really hard way I was wrong. Blackjack “21” now this is a rigged game. The higher you move up in rank the faster you will loss. Let’s just say I have never seen a dealer get 21 4 hands in a row. Well that is until I played this game. My final thoughts is this love all the options and realistic graphics (not chances to win) but if you are playing to win don’t count on it.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your honesty expressing your disappointing experience in our games. Though your comments suggest otherwise, we can assure you that our games are based on a random number generator (RNG). This means all your wins and losses are determined by a randomised system. Each card dealt, deck mixed, dropped roulette ball and slots combination hit is, in effect, unpredictable. Our RNG system was fully certified by an independent 3rd party auditor confirming our games are compliant with industry standards.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 345.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2021 KamaGames
- In-App Purchases
- Big stack of chips $2.99
- Big pile of chips $9.99
- Case of chips $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.