** The #1 BlackJack Simulator with more features than any other BlackJack game in the AppStore, and without the real-cash Freemium model. If you lose your virtual cash, just use the in-game ATM and get more. (No In-App purchase required!) **
** PLAY UP TO 12 HANDS AT A TIME AND LEARN TO COUNT CARDS, WITH THE BEST BLACKJACK GAME/SIMULATOR ON THE APPSTORE - NOW WITH ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER!!! **
[[ ALSO CHECK OUT OUR IPAD 7-HAND VERSION WHERE YOU CAN PLAY UP TO 28 HANDS AT A TIME! ]]
Bet up to 3 hands at a time, and split them up to 3 times.
This game has NO SILLY GIMMICKS, and is a true to life BlackJack simulator.
The game engine behind this game has been used in live internet casinos and has been verified by the government it ran in. This is why many have called this game not just another BlackJack game but a BlackJack Simulator.
With an interactive learning mode, built-in bet cards, and many card counting systems you will learn to play BlackJack so you can win big when you visit a real casino.
* Play online multi-player games with up to 3 of your friend's via GameCenter.
* Includes BlackJack Pass and Spanish 21 Game Rules
* Hi-Res Retina Support as well as iPhone 5 Full Rez
* A career mode with a bank borrowing system to track your true net winnings.
* Lots of stats including a full game log that you can E-Mail yourself to analyze how you can improve your game.
* Customizable rules so you can tweak the game your local casino and play styles.
* A multi-count information screen which shows you how all the count systems work.
* Ability to leave the table or have CPU players play through the shoe, when the shoe is not in your favor.
* Continuous Shuffle Machine (CSM) option, to simulate today's modern casinos.
* Over 10 Side-Bets such as Perfect Pairs, Match The Dealer, and more.
* A Cheat/Practice mode which allows you to try new game styles by peeking at the dealer's hole card as well as the shoe, and not effecting your career mode data.
* 40+ achievements to unlock ranging from simple to diabolical, you won’t want to stop playing until you reach them all.
* Many card counting systems (including Red-7) to help you learn to count utilizing the True Count as well as a Count Action Card.
* A built-in help guide teaching you the rules of BlackJack as well as how to count cards. (In Help & Support)
* Fluid animation, lots of sound effects including an interactive dealer, and finger gestures mimicking real life casino hand motions.
* Optional CPU players to play alongside you.
* Free alternative downloadable sound packs (such as a Male Dealer Voice).
* When ran on a iPad also included is a Free iPad 3-Hand version (a sample of "BlackJack Multi-Hand HD" 7-Hand Edition)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
"This app is as serious as it gets, with minute control over every aspect."
-- Wired Magazine App Guide 2012 (BlackJack Sim 21 Pro Review)
".....Blackjack 3-hand edition is “the” blackjack game for the iphone or ipod touch ...." - iphone-journal.com
"Overall this game packs so much, that I am surprised it’s on a portable device. .... This game is a must-have for any true BlackJack fan." - AppStoreBest.com [5/5 Stars]
"... The game plays very well ... also comes with an actual dealer to tell you what to do ... I’m actually surprised that this isn’t a staple feature in every other BlackJack application." - appstoreapps.com
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/PepperDogSoft
If you are experiencing problems please use the Support forum on our website (www.pepperdogsoft.com) as we can better help you there.
Also try our other casino game "Sic Bo / Hi Lo", which is a ancient Chinese gambling game combining a bit of Craps and Roulette.
iPhoneX support added.
To add iPhoneX support the app now had to be converted to natively support the resolutions of all other devices and not use Apple's built-in scalar. Thus changes in the app have been made for iPhone 6,7,8,6 Plus,7 Plus,8 Plus and iPad 10.5" and 12.9". PepperDogSoft is not a big company and is a one man operation done after hours (and after kids go to bed). Thus I tested the new versions on as many devices as I can get a hold of (friends/co-workers, etc) but was not able to 100% test on all configurations. Thus if you see something I missed (i.e. a button out of place, etc..) please instead of posting negative reviews contact support at PepperDogSoft.com and let me know.
On a positive note, since now higer rez devices are natively supported this opens up room for future improvements for big rez devices.
Also in this version, some bugs were fixed.
*** If you love our games please help us out and leave a review. Even if you already left a review for a previous version please review it again as each version counts reviews independently. Your positive reviews lets us know you like our work and want to see more added via future updates. ***
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of the better blackjack games out there. However, I have 1 major improvement request that could make this a 5-star game. Allow users (high limit players) to change (or input) ATM withdrawal and deposit limits. With the current withdrawal and deposit limits at $500 increments, it takes forever to withdraw and deposit. To make it more realistic, there can be fees charged on all withdrawals. Please make these simple changes to make the player's experience more realistic.
I doubt it's randomness.
Was playing Mobilitywares BlackjackFree and with many 10s of 1000s of hands and some variation in play, I couldn't move the dial past 43% wins. So it lost my trust. BlackjackMH initially felt more natural but after about 1000 hands I'm observing that the dealers more-than-two-card 21s are dramatically exceeding the statistical probability of 7%. Seems like this problem is either bad randomness algorithms or a built in function to get players to purchase chips.
PS I'm just some person downloading a game; not a competing company attempting to slander the author (as has been stated in his in-app notifications.)
PPS I've played a few more hundred hands and am still seeing an unusual frequency of dealer 21s. Just played a hand with two aces that I split, one of which pulled an ace. The latter hand lost because dealers last 3 cards were aces that hit 17. The odds against 6 aces being pulled in one hand (btwn dlr and me...no other participants) are pretty astronomical... I think something like 1 in 4,600,000.
To start off, this app is a real clunker—Interface is not very intuitive, settings controls hard to find, game is slow. But the main problem is that after playing for a while IT CHANGES TO A PLAYING ALGORITHM THAT IS COMPLETELY RIGGED!!! The player starts getting two-card hands of 5-8 or 12-16 most of the time. The hole card is miraculously almost always a 9 or 10 when the upcard is a 10. And the player starts mysteriously getting low cards when doubling. I don’t know why this the case, as the game doesn’t require the user to buy chips. The only thing I can figure is that these app developers must have to pay for a copyrighted algorithm developed for one of the other blackjack apps that was developed as a ripoff. Every blackjack app I’ve found does the same thing. Too bad, because with a realistic game algorithm and a few tweaks with the interface and pace of play this would be a decent teaching app.
Developer Response ,
This game does not have any magic algorithm to steal your FAKE money. This game also has no InApp purchases for in-game money, and you can get more FAKE money at any time in the game (via the ARM) whenever you want. Thus what is the point of creating some crazy algorithm to steal your FAKE money which costs you nothing to get more. What you are getting is bad luck, and nothing but that.
For more information on how the shoe works see this page:
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pepper Dog Soft LLC
- 47.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Pepper Dog Soft
- In-App Purchases
- Spanish 21 Game Type $0.99
- BlackJack Pass Game Type $0.99
- Count System Editor $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.