Welcome to the world’s MOST beloved card game: BlackJack!
The same experience as play in real casinos, 6 unique rooms with different bet ranges for you to choose. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or inexperienced newcomer, you will love the fast tables and fun games in this BlackJack game!
Fully respects and modeled on real casino rules and performance, cards are shuffled and dealt in exact casino way to ensure a 100% fair gameplay. You will have the most fun and entertaining Blackjack experience with Side Bet and Jackpot game in each room.
- Play multi-level Blackjack Tournaments, win your own Rings and climb the leaderboard!
- Play with Live Friends, send gifts and likes to other players and make new friends in this game!
- Play as in real casinos, all scenes designed as the interior of Las Vegas Casino!
- Unique Side Bet and Jackpot game for each room
- Travel all around the world and play in the most popular 6 casinos, bet big to unlock new tables and win more!
- BlackJack pays 3:2
- Insurance pays 2:1
- Flexible rules, you decide the dealer hit or stand on soft 17
- Come back every 4 hours for Lucky Slots BONUS chips!
- Easily earn chips by watch a few seconds of video
- Toggle Basic Strategy on or off to get real-time advice as you play
- Toggle “Insurance” and “Surrender” on or off anytime
- Track lifetime player statistics, including wins, pushes, surrenders, hand info and more, always get improved and play skillfully, let’s hit the top!
- And much more!
All the fun and exciting features are in BlackJack!
Download and get bonus chips now, you are the next big winner!
BlackJack is intended for an adult audience for entertainment purposes only. Success at social casino gambling does not reward real money prizes, nor does it guarantee success at real money gambling.
- New Exciting Game Mode: Mississippi Stud
- Improve User Experience
Ratings and Reviews
Good blackjack game... but they want your money
I've been playing for over a year, and (just like a real casino) it's geared toward you spending money. However, you can learn how to use the side games to recover losses. The slot machine, the dice game, the ads, the tournaments, plus the daily, weekly, and monthly challenges, are all equally great ways to earn chips without paying cash. At times I've gone as high as $160,000 without spending a real cent.
So, it's a fair game, although in the end, as with a casino, if you play too long, no matter the laws of statistics, you will lose everything. This inevitability lost them one star.
What earned them four stars was the upgrade. I'm pleased with the lobby aesthetics's, the the dealers speed, to the new style of tournaments. Definitely worth spending pizza money; but not more than that.
Seems ok needs a few bugs fixed though.
I like this game. The RNG seems to be good, there is some of both wining and losing streaks just like real life. The best way I can explain it, they are using a continuous shuffler, so base your basic strategy off that. My biggest issue with this game is the fact that the dealer doesn’t check for blackjack when they have a ten showing. This is a fundamental part of blackjack that they seem to have overlooked. This is definitely a pay to play game but you can get around that with all of the free chips you get from your tickets. Overall it’s a good game just wish they would check for blackjack with a ten showing.
I’ve been playing this game for a couple weeks now without spending money on it. Seems like every time I bet majority of my chips I ALWAYS lose. Plus there are so many advertisements it’s not even worth playing. Dealer definitely has the advantage. Game is a scam to force people to spend real money or watch ads the whole time.
Updated review: it also seems like the more you watch videos for chips the more the game cheats. When I bet something risky I lose 90% of the time. Like how is it possible the dealer hits a blackjack twice in a row then makes it to 21 right after (and yes I was betting high) The mini games are a scam too. They’ll do whatever to get you to 0 coins so you have to spend money. Deleted once and for all. Whoever made the game should really do a better job on making it fair. More people would continue to pay and spend money. Sucky game overall
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Happy Palace Technology Co., Ltd.
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Blackjack
- In-App Purchases
- Chips Pack 2 $1.99
- Chips Pack 5 $4.99
- Lucky Slots Respin $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.