Play the best free Blackjack game on the app store. Are you feeling lucky? Just jump right in and play Blackjack completely free!
Also called 21, Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games in the world. With a beautiful and intuitive design, you will love this modern take on the classic casino card game.
- Popular Las Vegas rules just like at the casino.
- Intuitive hint system.
- Our fair table dealer never cheats - unlike other games, in ours you can actually win.
- Beautiful table customization with HD graphics.
- Helpful strategy card shows basic strategy for the various rules settings.
- Double Down, Splits, Insurance and Surrender for an authentic Blackjack experience.
- Deck shuffle animation lets you know when the deck is being reshuffled.
- Tons of chip denominations from singles all the way to millions.
- Large cards and table display for easy playing.
- Easy, simple to learn controls makes this the sleekest card game available.
- Stat tracking shows your performance over time.
- Informative help screen for those who don't already know the rules of 21.
- The object of the game is to reach 21 or to reach a score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
- Practice your Blackjack skills to become a true Vegas vip!
We'll be adding some awesome new features soon, so stay tuned.
* For entertainment purposes only.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Thank you for playing Blackjack!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Comical advantage to the house
I can’t believe how often the game beats me when I have a good hand.
I’m not a great player, so I like the strategy card. And it plays quicker than all the other Blackjack apps. I like it except for how much you lose. Because I do keep playing. The others have terrible graphics, slow play, or annoying re-bet options.
I was hoping it’d be a fun way to learn and play blackjack, but instead I get frustrated with the steady stream of good hands that lose. I can’t believe people would actually play for real money if it worked this way. I rarely advance more than $200 (I always start with $100 after the ads, to simulate my realistic situation).
If the developers have read this far, it’d be nice to have simulated players. They could play just as quickly as the dealer. And provide an option to look at the previous hand. Sometimes it goes off screen so fast I can’t catch how I lost.
Changed my rating to 4 stars. It is a well-designed app that looks good and plays smoothly and quick.
This game is just another scam. You lose most of the time even if the dealer shows a 16, he will deal himself a card to beat you or just push. The dealer is also showing a high card like ninety percent of the time. (To the developer) if you would just make a good, RNG, or CFG, certified game, you will have a greater outcome in profit because more people will share and play therefore leading to more advertisers wanting to show there ads in your game and that leads to more profit for you. If you improve the game, i will be happy to share the app with everyone and show support. I will even give a five star rating if you just fix the scam part. If you could do that, it would be my very favorite app and you would make more money than you are now. It would become very popular and the title would live up to its name.
Not a bad game to kill time
I play blackjack for fun not for profit. It is just a phone game after all but The interface is good. I like that you can change the look it give helpful hints with helping you learn blackjack such as the strategy table overall it’s a cool game
Developer Response ,
Hi loyal player, thanks so much for the kind words and for your 5-star rating! 😃 We appreciate the support, and we definitely agree with you! So glad to hear that you like the game so much! We hope you continue to enjoy! :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Banana & Co. LLC
- 127.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Banana & Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Bundle 2 $2.99
- Coin Bundle 3 $4.99
- Coin Bundle 1 $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.