Bland Music Player is for quickly and easily playing the music on your device. As the focus of the built-in Music app has moved more towards streaming services, it has become less convenient to simply play the music you own. Bland is about that, and only that. No artwork, no ads, no streaming or videos, no unnecessary or hidden features; just the shortest path to the songs you want to play.
- Browse by artist, playlist or song title
- Search by song title
- Shuffle by artist, album, playlist or all songs
- Repeat single song or whole queue
- Easy-to-grab slider to adjust song position
- Play/pause, previous and next controls
- Controls system music player, so background playback, lock screen and remotes are supported
- Note: does not allow editing or creating playlists
- Designed for iPhone but supports iPad natively
- iPhone X support
- Fixed duplicate songs in artist-album view after switching tabs
- Various under-the-hood updates (Swift 4, build settings)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I was looking for
***Note: You must have the Apple Music app installed on your phone to work***
I was looking for something simple to play the mp3s I already own, and this is exactly what I needed. The UI can’t be any simpler. Their support is fantastic as well...I couldn’t get the app to work initially (see note above), and they worked with me for days to figure it out. Just when I was about to give up, they figured it out for me. Excellent customer service!!! I highly recommend this app!
This is it!
I love Apple and their products, however there default music player is just one big cluttery mess of stuff I don't need. If you're someone who just likes listening to your music without having to navigate through a bunch of nonsense. This is definitely the app for you. Stop trying to sign me up for Apple Music, not interested. I don't need to @connect with friends to share with them what I'm listening to. Just a quick access to artist or song (search) and away we go! Best $.99 I ever spent!
Not worth the 99¢
Looking for a simple music player to play songs stored in my phone. This isn't it. It's not a simplified player, it's a limited one. You can shuffle all your songs, play a playlist, shuffle your playlist, and that's it. Really, that's it. Not that that's basically it, that's it and nothing else.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.