Get ready to rescue baby dinosaurs with Blaze and AJ in Blaze’s Dinosaur Egg Rescue Game!
This iPhone app exposes preschoolers to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts as they travel through Dino Valley with Blaze and AJ to find lost dinosaur eggs.
Throughout the adventure, children are encouraged to develop problem-solving strategies and complete physics-based puzzles using water, bouncy balls and lasers to rescue dinosaur eggs from dangerous situations. Each location contains between one to three eggs, along with a hidden prehistoric gem!
TOOLS: To rescue the dinosaur eggs, children are encouraged to manipulate the following tools and simple machines:
- Mirrors (static and rotating)
- Solar panels
CONCEPTS: In addition to experimenting with different tools, children are exposed to the following STEM concepts:
- Height (e.g. moving Blaze up or down to reach certain locations)
- Weight (e.g. adding objects to a bucket connected to a pulley)
- Trajectory (e.g. manipulating the path of water, bouncy balls or a laser)
- Adhesion (e.g. using a “sticky patch” to trap items and construct a path to complete the puzzle)
HANDS-ON APPROACH TO LEARNING
This educational iPhone game for kids fosters a hands-on, experiential approach to STEM learning through critical-thinking challenges that enhance children’s understanding of physics puzzles and how things work. Kids learn with the help of their best friend Blaze - the coolest truck from the popular Nick Jr TV show!
ADDITIONAL GAME FEATURES
- 3 Blaze transformations – Blaze can shoot water, bouncy balls, or laser beams!
- Explore three locations in Dino Valley and navigate different types of terrain – the jungle, rocky plateaus and a volcano!
- 45 levels – Solve forty-five physics puzzles to locate over 80 dinosaur eggs and a prehistoric gem on every level!
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved. Nick and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have a brand new iPhone and this game won’t load. I’ve instilled it and reinstalled it for weeks now and it’s still not work I would like my money back
Developer Response ,
Hello. We have released a new version of the game. Please be sure to update your game to the latest version. You will see the UPDATE status in the App store and on your PURCHASED tab next to the game’s name. Please click App Support under Customer Reviews on the game’s Ratings/Reviews page in the App store. Be sure to tell us what device you are using, the available storage and any error messages or codes you’ve received for further troubleshooting
Great but too short
This game is great, my 4 year old loves it. My only complaint is that it's too short. We just downloaded it last night and he has already beat it. If you pay $4 for s game you'd expect it to last a bit longer....
Blaze & dinosaur rescue game
My 4-year-old really loved this game, but he had it beat in maybe 40-45 minutes. I was really surprised it was so short, especially having payed for it, but at least he loved it.
- Viacom International Inc.
- 370.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Viacom International Inc., All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.