BlazeTV is the best source for the most thought-provoking personalities and conservative ideas free from censorship by the coastal elites. BlazeTV breaks free from leftist censors and empowers content creators to be who they are, without filters.
BlazeTV has the content you want, on-demand, when you want it.
Download BlazeTV to watch the best in pro-America, pro-free speech content from conservative personalities you know and love. There are no PC advertisers controlling the content, no digital mobs calling the shots, and no big tech censors muzzling the message.
Free speech is under attack. Get the uncensored TRUTH.
The BlazeTV app plugs you in to on-demand video from the best talent in conservative media. Tune in to Live TV to stream live broadcasts from your favorite BlazeTV hosts. Watch Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Steven Crowder, Eric Bolling, Phil Robertson, and many more whenever you want, however you want.
Don’t miss these exclusive BlazeTV shows:
- Louder with Crowder: Late night is finally funny again. BlazeTV is the only place to watch Steven Crowder uncensored and on demand. Every Crowder video banned by YouTube is available just for BlazeTV subscribers. Hold on to your butt (or laugh it off)!
- LevinTV: America’s nightly town hall meeting with the Great One, Mark Levin. Levin’s program leaps from radio to TV with in-depth episodes exploring the U.S. Constitution, explaining the meaning of liberty, and fighting progressive tyranny.
- GlennTV: The truth lives here. As a staunch defender of the Constitution, individual liberties, and free markets, Glenn Beck breaks out the chalkboard to expose anti-American progressives and fight for conservative solutions every day.
- America with Eric Bolling: Be bold, be brash, be America. Eric Bolling is back with the show they wouldn’t put on cable TV. Join Eric for exclusive interviews with movers and shakers in Washington, D.C., inside looks at Congress and the Trump White House, and good, old-fashioned American pride.
- In the Woods with Phil: Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson is back. Progressive TV executives wouldn’t let him speak his mind, so now he's coming straight to you from the woods with 70 years of unfiltered wisdom and uncensored biblical common sense.
- The Steve Deace Show: Fear God, tell the truth, and make money. Steve Deace is here to deliver principled conservatism with a snarky twist served up daily. There’s just one rule: No B.S.
- The White House Brief with Jon Miller: Jon Miller is BlazeTV’s man inside President Donald Trump’s White House. Miller’s trademark no-holds-barred style of covering not only the president but the White House press corps has turned him into an internet sensation.
- Humor Me with Chad Prather: Nobody has a way with words quite like “The Political Cowboy” Chad Prather. Ride along and experience the comedy, craziness, and common sense in Chad's life firsthand — on the road, at home, and on the stage. Get ready, America — you’re in for quite a ride.
To access all premium content you can subscribe to BlazeTV on a monthly or annual basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app. *Pricing can vary be region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://blazetv.unreel.me/pages/terms-of-service/a/terms-of-service
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Content unbeatable! Please allow background streaming!!!
Unmatched content! Excellent thought provoking shows!! Absolutely faithful and true conservative thinkers seeking to call a country back to the constitution!! But ...For the love of all who will listen!!! Please allow background streaming!
I would listen to several shows beyond my always Steve Deace, Nate Madden, Jon Miller, Michele Malkin, etc. I cannot stress enough how great the content available here is though! Our country needs this everyday and everywhere! Dont let this be a stumbling block to maintaining subscriptions. My job allows online listening for several hours a day but my unlimited data plan goes into slow mo data because of the overload of content by six days into the month! I would relish taking in more Levin , Kibbe, Ally , etc. but hereas a farmer in rural flyover country, wifi is not an option! We are conservatives and would prefer not to spend our future on launching our own satellite service provider to keep up with the content when background streaming would fix it! Thanks though again for the strong voice of liberty resounding on this platform. May God Bless your endeavor to keep before the people what it is that binds us together as a republic - that which our founders envisioned! Liberty and Justice for all
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the content.
Background streaming, video downloads, and more are coming with an update set to be released next month.
Content: WOW, App: meh...
The shows are awesome (as is proudly sip from my Crowder mug), but the app leaves a bit to be desired. The “Continue Watching” feature is never anywhere even close to where I left off, and sometimes isn’t even the same episode. (If the developer is reading this, I’m watching on an iPhone 8 plus running iOS 11.4, and I’d love to give the app another star or two)
As stated before (and a noted response from many reviewers) the content of CRTV is unmatched, and this review is in no way intended to say anything negative about the shows. That said, this app is painful. There is no option for background streaming, even though were told that there would be an update to fix that in May. The “Continue Watching” feature that is intended to allow you to pick up where you left off is, at a minimum, just as bad after this last update than it was prior to it. I would say it’s actually a little worse. The only time it actually capture a point where I left of is when an old video starts to play after I’ve finished watching a recent one, leaving a string of old videos that I’ve already seen in my “continue watching” list. This is the case even though the only thing the update lists as having been fixed. Please tell us that you are replacing this app, or at least are giving it a major overhaul soon.
Developer Response ,
There is an update coming in the near future that will fix that (and more) issues with the app. Glad to know you're enjoying the content!
So many Conservative voices to choose from!
I absolutely LOVE having GB, Steven Crowder, & Slightly Offens*ve all on one platform.. I’m also REALLY enjoying having Stu back on his own program in Stu Does America (I mean, it’s great...but whatever 😉). If I could offer any critical feedback from the consumer’s perspective is that I do wish Jason would play a bigger role in front of the camera....and when he is on camera, we actually WANT to hear what the guy has to say (Glenn, that’s for you.). <- You have him on your show, but then you hardly let him speak. 🤷♀️. We know talking is your job (and we love to listen to you), but we also love to hear what someone with Jason’s background, knowledge, and experience has to say. Please, let him speak! Lol : ) To be honest, I’m not sure why Jason & Sarah still don’t have a daily and/or weekly program together. (and TNAWIM doesn’t count - as there are different guests each day).
Other than that, I love The Blaze & what it stands for. My husband and I became abolitionists through our giving to The Nazarene Fund & Operation Underground Railroad because of what we learned on The Blaze.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your positive review and are so glad to hear you're enjoying the BlazeTV content to its fullest extent! Should you ever need assistance, please call 800-282-2788 or email email@example.com, and we'd be happy to help.
- Blaze Media LLC
- 80 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Blaze Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pass $98.99
- Monthly Pass $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.