Your Team's News First!
Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that send alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news!
Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts!
• Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first.
• Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report
• Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message
See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews:
• "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app."
• “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!”
• “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!”
• “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.”
• Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn.
• “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!”
• “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.”
Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new in 8.2.0
• It’s Really Happening. The NFL kicks off this week and Sundays just got a lot less scary, follow your favorite teams and @BR_Gridiron to keep up with all the action around the league.
• Gridiron is Back! The new season is here and everything is completely normal and fine. Watch your favorite players show that the league is up to code and catch episodes of Gridiron Heights every Tuesday in the B/R app.
If you have feedback for us or are interested in beta testing early versions of the app, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best on the Market by far.
If you’re still using the ESPN app, you are wasting your time! ESPN charges you to read the majority of their poorly written articles, their “analysts” are terrible, they plaster ads throughout their poorly functioning app, and there’s no options to turn off spoiler notifications! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a Hail Mary or a last second drive spoiled because of the ESPN app.
Come to the light, my fellow sports fans. The change is honestly night and day. The boys down at Bleacher Report have done their homework. All of the articles are well written and very interesting to read. The home page houses all types of information sources, from scores, to articles, to lists, videos, and even tweets from athletes. It’s all right there! They have a feature to turn off spoiler notifications too! The ads are much more reasonable. On ESPN you’ll be watching a 90 second ad before a 20 second video. On B/R, it’ll be a 10 second ad before a 5 minute video. I honestly could not be more pleased.
Guys, I don’t write app reviews. I don’t even know how to use my phone. I’m a Neanderthal in most senses of the word. But when it comes to sports, don’t let ESPN make you miss out on the news coverage you deserve. You need to delete that garbage. Make the industrial machine of Disney grind to a halt; Bleacher report understand that sports fans shouldn’t have to pay to read about the sports they love!
BR app is apart of my daily social media line up
This app lets you pick your favorite teams and access articles and news on them through a easy to understand user interface. I also love how you can turn off notifications for each individual sport so when basketball is in the off-season I turn off notifications while I pay attention to football. Also it has an active, yet sometimes rowdy, user base to there are tons of ways to connect with fellow fans and see what people think after games or breaking news.
One criticism however: can we please go back to showing season stats for players for the upcoming game match ups? I don’t care what the stats for the last game were and often it doesn’t impact the current game all too much. Wanna see season stats.
Great if you want to read ads
This app is littered with pop up ads. Every time I click on (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) an article to read I am either interrupted or prompted to pay for a subscribed (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) service. While the app in principle covers many (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) sports and allows you to follow your favorite (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) teams, even setting priorities for your news feed, you’re better off just (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) reading the headlines and checking scores, both of which can (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) be found in an sport-official app such as MLB app and others. App also links a lot of content (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad) to Twitter, and if I wanted to use Twitter I’d just (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad is this annoying yet? Yeah I bet. And so is the app when it does it get the picture?) reactivate my Twitter account and participate that way. At least Twitter has (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad and you thought I was done) an ad blocker. In other words, for complete stories use other apps otherwise risk being (this review is being interrupted by a simulated pop up ad)...
- Bleacher Report
- 161.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Bleacher Report Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.