BLEASS delay transforms your sounds into cinematic and experimental sonic experiences! It is constantly creating flux in the audio signal making your music even more lively.
BLEASS delay is also ideal for making track build-ups and transitions.
- Delay Line with Sync and Ping Pong Stereo options
- Frequency Shifter in the feedback stage for creating harmonic flux
- Two Filters (Low Pass / High Pass with resonance) for creating warm analog Echo effects
- Each stage has its own LFO with Stereo Phase to create even wider space movements.
All these features are shown within the factory presets, and you can save your own presets which will automatically carry over across different host apps.
All variables are exposed as AU Parameters in hosts which support automation.
BLEASS delay can also be used as a standalone app using headphones and mic or an external sound card.
Check out www.bleass.com for video tutorials and demos.
***NOTE : this is an Audio Unit Effect Plugin (AUv3) which ideally requires a compatible host (such as AUM or Audiobus) or DAW (such as GarageBand or Cubasis) ***
- Updated User Interface
- Edit preset : rename your preset
- Smoother Dry/Wet
- Smoother delay time change : changing between sync and time, and changing tempo doesn't create artefacts in the sound anymore
- Ping Pong stereo control now available!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lovely sounding delay
This is a really unique delay that is capable of making everything from beautiful ambient soundscapes all the way to bizarre FX. I really love being able to modulate the delay time, especially when it’s not synced; it produces nice pitch shifting tape delay sounds. I also really like the fact that there is both a low pass and high pass filter. I haven’t been using the pitch shifter function a whole lot, but it’s useful for creating sound FX. All in all, a great app that adds unique sounds and functionality to your iOS FX toolbox. I definitely recommend it!
More than a delay
An effect app that does a lot more than just delay in one screen with nice easy to use controls. It’s nice that you can save your presets in the app and use them in any of your AUv3 host apps. Capable of a wide range of effects which can be easily dialed in to suit your taste.
HTop 3 delays
Love this qpas typish filter delay hope these developers continue to push plugs like this
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.