BLEASS Megalit packs the stunning depth, power and sound quality of modern plugin synthesizers into an instrument that’s as satisfying to play as it is easy to program.
With its blend of wavetable and classic subtractive oscillators, flexible filtering and post-processing, and an extensive set of advanced modulation sources, BLEASS Megalit provides sound designers with a vast palette of timbral tints, shades and colours to explore. And, thanks to BLEASS’ super-intuitive interface design, that entire sonic palette is within easy reach of even the most non-technical of musicians.
Megalit includes many innovations that will empower your sound designs:
- Advanced wavetable oscillators can adjust both wavetable position and fold, bringing near-infinite variety to each of the synth’s 130+ wavetables;
- Per-oscillator unison mode allows you to create complex layering that would normally require you to load additional synths into your project;
- Noise generator with dedicated high- and low-pass filtering for super-flexible non-tonal sounds and sound components.
- Resonant high-pass and low-pass filters that can be applied to individual oscillators or pairs of oscillators, as can the built-in waveshaper and bit-crusher processors;
- Four LFOs, each with its own timing curve and output smoothing, that allow for the creation of exceptionally complex – not to mention original – modulation patterns;
- Advanced Motion Sequencer for the creation of complex repeating modulation patterns;
- Per-patch storage of performance controller response curves ensure a sound will always respond the way you expect it to;
- Patch randomising feature always produces useable sounds;
- Built-in multi-band upward/downward compressor provides exquisite control over a sound’s dynamics and punchiness.
All of Megalit’s parameters, settings and controls, no matter how advanced, are laid out at your fingertips, with intuitive visual feedback ensuring you always know exactly what the synth is doing. And, despite its huge sonic power, Megalit is super-efficient on your system, leaving you with plenty of headroom for running additional instruments and effects… or, better still, more instances of Megalit!
BLEASS Megalit is available as an AUv3 plugin or standalone App.
BLEASS Megalit is also available for Window & Mac Users.
More information available on https://www.bleass.com/megalit
Improved RAM and CPU usage, along with the added capability of importing Wavetables.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, it’s almost like having Serum for the IPad, the only thing missing is the ability to add user or 3rd party wavetables, I’d love to be able to import some of my Serum wavetables, that would make it complete for me, otherwise it’s awesome
Another winner from BLEASS!
I feel like Bleass took a bunch of features from their best plugins and rolled them all into this wavetable synth. I appreciate the four LFOs for lots of modulation and destinations.
As far as I can tell, there is no way to store Megalit’s midi channel.
Every time I close it it reverts back to ANY as the default channel setting, thus rendering it useless in a multi synth setup. Am I doing something wrong? And if not, could you please make that an update for all your iOS instruments please? Cheers.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 174 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BLEASS 2024
- In-App Purchases
- Electronisounds Presets Pack $0.00
- Conrad Keely Preset Pack $0.00
- Expressive Presets Pack #1 $3.99
- Instant Sounds Preset Pack $1.99
- VNR Preset Pack $1.99
- The Sound Test Room Pack $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.