BLEASS Shimmer is an AUv3 compatible studio quality Shimmer Reverb Effect that brings stunning harmonic tails to any sound or instrument with very low CPU usage.
While giving users an innovative and clear interface to enhance musical creativity as well as live performance usability, the BLEASS Shimmer brings highly versatile sonic possibilities thanks to its countless combinations of parameters.
From angelic sheens, ambient washes to otherworldly chimes, let BLEASS Shimmer make your guitars, strings, pads, vocals, drums shine!
BLEASS Shimmer comprises 6 customizable stages which reveal themselves via 30+ presets.
These stages include:
• Touch control filter with two filter types: Low-Shelf and High-Pass
• Input gain
• Reverb pre-delay
2 PITCH SHIFTER STAGES:
- Two different pitch shifters each offer 3 pitch-shifting modes:
• PRE (signal is pitch shifted and sent directly into the reverb stage)
• POST (reverberated signal is pitch-shifted)
• FEEDBACK (reverberated signal is pitch-shifted and fed back again into the reverb stage)
- Each Pitch Shifter can be tuned with
• Pitch control [-24st; +24st]
• Fine control [-0,5st; +0,5st]
• Delay Time control
• Amount slider
• Room size control
• Color parameter (control the reverb’s high frequencies)
• Reverb Room Size modulation (amount and rate)
• Length control (200ms - 30s)
• The ducker compresses the output signal using the dry signal as sidechain to bring more clarity
• Compressor parameters: Threshold, Attack and Release.
• Visual Input Sidechain Meter
• Dry/Wet Mix
Check out www.bleass.com for video tutorials and demos!
*NOTE: this is an Audio Unit Effect Plugin (AUv3) which requires a compatible host such as AUM, Audiobus, GarageBand, Cubasis, BM3 and Auria. You can also use the BLEASS Shimmer as a standalone app using headphones and mic or an external sound card.*
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely Gorgeous sound
Like all the BLEASS apps, this one is wonderful and adds a beautiful trail any sound. Well done!!
Figured it out.
I had assumed that this app worked through Audiobus or Inter-App Audio and that a window with the controls could be opened up over my GB projects through one of these avenues. In reality, you need to add BLEASS Shimmer under Plugins and EQ like you would any of the stock GB effects.
I wish there was a one-page tutorial the first time you open the app that explained this, as there are now several ways to use different apps with GB. It’s confusing these days.
Love ALL the BLEASS downloads and this one does not disappoint! Powerful, rich, warm, everything you’d want it to be.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.