◇◇◇◇ SALE - SAVE 33% ◇◇◇◇
Now includes the Official UK Police and Fire Service tests for accurate training and testing.
Thank you to all our users for making Bleep Test Solo the most popular bleep test app on the UK and Australian app stores! (Health and Fitness popularity ranking)
Bleep Test Solo is from the developers of the original Team Bleep Test software for PC which was first released in 2004 and is now used by premier national league teams for many sports around the world.
APP STORE REVIEWS
A selection of app store reviews from our range of bleep test apps:
4/5 - "Great little app for the price. Am in the british armed forces and wanted a reliable and accurate bleep test trainer. Tried and compared it today (uk and australian version only) against an official bleep test cd and it's exactly the same. Sweet!!!!!" by Fishnavy
5/5 - "I'm a x-country runner and it is pretty good for your stamina and sprint finish … well done great app" by Gaganster
5/5 - "… contains all the required tests and works really well" by Martin Thomas
Bleep Test Solo allows you to run any type of Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT) for any sport, record scores for up to 40 player profiles and view previous scores on a graph to track your fitness with ease.
‣ Standard Bleep Test - The original bleep test/MSFT, defined by Luc Léger in 1984.
‣ UK Police Official Test - Used as part of the Police Service recruitment process in the UK.
‣ UK Fire Service Official Test - Used as part of the Fire Service recruitment process in the UK.
‣ UK & Australian Bleep Test - Most popular bleep test in Australia and the UK.
‣ Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery (IRTL) Levels 1/2.
‣ Yo-Yo Intermittent Endurance (IETL) Levels 1/2.
‣ Or use the powerful script feature to create your own bleep test.
NOTE: We have worked hard to compare and match the bleep tests in our apps with official bleep test CDs to ensure their accuracy.
‣ Run a bleep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
‣ Choose from a selection of bleep tests including the standard 20m Bleep Test, Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery, Yo-Yo Endurance and the official tests used by UK Police & Fire Services.
‣ Create your own custom bleep test using the scripts tab and run any type of bleep test designed for any sport.
‣ View test progression as a running man on screen.
‣ Real time display of VO2 Max, total distance, total laps, current stage and stage laps during a test.
‣ Record test scores to keep track of your fitness.
‣ Save scores for up to 40 player profiles.
‣ View past scores (Stage and level, VO2 Max and total distance) on a graph for all player profiles or highlight a single profile to show detailed score information.
‣ Export past scores to a spreadsheet and view on a PC.
‣ Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
‣ Optional vibrate on bleep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
‣ Bleeps also play when device is locked and/or muted.
‣ Bluetooth speakers supported.
Accurate timing when running the bleep test is vital to get an accurate assessment of individual player fitness. We guarantee the timing of the bleeps on our range of bleep test apps are correct to 1/100th of a second compared with the corresponding official soundtrack (as tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices).
Copyright: Original PC software, V1 2004 - Running Man Graphic for MSFT, V2 2006 - Team Statistics Graph and Player Highlight, V3 2007 - MSFT Scripts/Custom Fitness Tests, © Bitworks Design
Minor UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for the pacer test
The app does as detailed. The beeps are loud even on iPhone speakers, and the ability to simultaneously have an announcer/vibration is useful. Add on to that that you can make your own custom scripts is great however:
-not updated for iPhone 5 users making the resolution weird, app still functions properly.
-does not provide time for each level, as in how long it will take to run the 20m at the set speed which would be very useful.
-scripts can not be extended past 20, meaning you can only adjust length/velocity of your test, which is unfortunate. Adding more than 20 would be useful.
-appearance could be less bland/and you can't keep screen vertical while in test mode, both minor quips.
-units of customized speeds are not in m/s or miles per hour so I felt less "comfortable" with the speeds. Ironically enough Physics has made me more familiar with m/s than km/h.
That being said it works as needed for the pacer/beep test and allows tracking of progress and does exactly what I need without taking heavy or obnoxious equipment. And it's only 0.99$, so I would recommend buying this if you want to take or prepare for the pacer. Good luck and I appreciate the app. The scripting was especially useful for making my own workouts.
Button labels please
There is no label or documentation I have found for what each of the four buttons in the top left do. I just ran a set, and it didn’t record my time.
The YITR 1 Test is very different. I can even know if my score is any relatable.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- James Bickerton
- 6.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 James Bickerton
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.