The new MUST HAVE game for iPad, iPhone and iPod… players and critics are raving about this UNIQUE game!
"Blendoku stands out in a growing crowd of mobile puzzle games. The premise is unique and the game strikes a wonderful balance between simple gameplay and difficult challenges." - USAToday
*Over 10 million games played!*
Rated 5 stars all around the world!
Get it now and see what everyone's talking about!
A puzzle game that will challenge your ability to distinguish and arrange colors. The game is based on color principles and exercises taught in art schools around the world.
Try and beat the world average, beat your personal best, or go for a perfect score for those perfectionists out there!
Play through hundreds of levels with a wide gamut of difficulty (all free!). The game is perfect for kids and adults, casual users and experienced gamers alike.
* 525 levels free with a wide gamut of difficulty
* Compare yourself to the rest of the world
* Perfect Badges for Perfectionists
* Simple, intuitive touch controls
* Addictive gameplay
* Unique color strategy
* *hidden* 'Negative Mode' increases total levels to 1000+!
* Save level progress automatically!
* Check your score against the world average
* Simple Level pack +150 levels!
* Medium Level pack +150 levels!
* Hard Level pack +100 levels!
* Master Level pack +75 levels!
* FREE Winter Level pack +50 levels!
* Encore Level pack +150 levels!
* Encore 2 Level pack +150 levels!
"A brilliantly simple yet challengingly in-depth twist on classic Sudoku. An overwhelming number of levels with perfect gradation of difficulty. Multiple tracked stats and challenges available. Can play any level at any time and skip just as easily. IAPs are completely optional and actually beneficial; ads are barely noticeable." - Gamezebo
"Blendoku is such a unique and addictive experience" - Kotaku.com
"it's all fun, games and beautiful color." – toucharcade
"Blendoku is one finely crafted logic puzzle game" – Apple'n'Apps
"So addictive - 5 stars"
"Fun game! Absolutely love it! - 5 stars"
"We love this game! - 5 stars"
"The game is great. Never thought colors could be so fun. - 5 stars"
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed syncing issue
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent game with one complaint
I am addicted to puzzles and finding good ones on the App Store can be a pain but this suited my needs perfectly! I'm an artist and love colors, this helps me understand them even more I think. The component of solving a puzzle makes it all the more great!
I have one issue though, dark values are next to impossible to see. It makes it much more difficult and not in a "that's part of the challenge" way. I wish there was an option to change the background color, maybe to white or a soft pattern or something to help stand out a little more.
The animations of the level select are kind of annoying too, and it's hard to see. The game seems a little... Small? There's plenty of space too so I don't see why it needs to be like that. Maybe I need to rotate it to landscape but that's more or less just a bother to me.
Organizing paint chips- FYI, works on iPad mini!
This feels like arranging paint chips from light to dark or vice versa. Then opposites on the color wheel come into play. Still a beginner in both this version and blendoku2 - can't believe the world records are so high that I beat them ? Something is just wrong with that!
Agree that I would like to see it larger. I have poor eyesight but can still discern gradations so I like both versions. Also agree that navy blues and other dark colors can be difficult to discern against dark background, skip those...
Kudos to developers for thinking this up - and allowing you to just skip the ones you don't get, occasionally very frustrating but mostly fun so far. If you like "flow free" you will probably like this and vice versa. Enjoy! And improve the goofy world record numbers as they are meaningless so far.
I love all colors and I challenging games / so I thought I'd give your game a chance. It's interesting, at times I don't understand the order of the colors but all in all, I like the game. It's challenging in its own and I like it! Blendoku is quite different than most of these other games. Keeps you thinking and using your awareness and keenness to the various colors. I have the 2nd version and look very much forward to playing it as well. Now, if there was a way to draw and/or make shapes with all your colors - it'd be awesome!! Thanks!!
The developer, Lonely Few LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lonely Few LLC
- 48.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Lonely Few LLC 2014
- In-App Purchases
- 5 Extra Daily Solves and Remove Ads $1.99
- Simple 2 Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99
- Medium 2 Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99
- Lost Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99
- Hard 2 Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99
- 20 Extra Daily Solves and Remove Ads $2.99
- Master 2 Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99
- 15 Extra Daily Solves and Remove Ads $1.99
- Encore Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99
- Encore 2 Level Pack And Remove Ads $1.99