Blind Drive is an audio-based, black comedy arcade action game.
You’re blindfolded and going against traffic. Cars rushing past, angry drivers yelling at you. Cops on your tail. And you can’t see a thing. Can you do it?
The entire game is experienced through your ears. Play as Donnie, trying to make a quick buck in a scientific study but quickly finding himself in over his head, cuffed to the wheel and driving blindfolded. Plus he’s late for dinner with Grandma.
** Headphones required **
• Hyper-immersive 1st-person audio - so good you can play with your eyes closed
• Fast-paced, 2-button arcade gameplay
• 27 levels of mayhem including boss fights, secret areas and a very rude G.P.S.
• Hilarious crime-comedy story with mobsters, dolphins and your angry Grandmother, performed by a full cast of voice actors
• Minimalistic, jazzy visuals
• Ultra-fine haptics (vibrate) for iPhone 8 and up
• Gamepad support
• Full VoiceOver accessibility support. If not enabled automatically, tap 3 times with 3 fingers to enable (make sure to turn on direct touch using the rotor)
• “Blind Drive is a masterpiece” - KeenGamer, 10/10
• “Thrilling, funny and a triumph of audio game design” - Finger Guns, 9/10
• “Immediately addicting” - GameSpew, 9/10
• "Basically Virtual Reality for your ears" - Mashable
• "Proper clever" - PC Gamer
• "Not only incredibly tense, but also genuinely laugh out loud funny"- Alpha Beta Gamer
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Come for the Audio experience Stay for the laughs and gameplay!
Honestly this one came out of left field for me. I loved the idea and downloaded it and I did not expect this to be so well polished! The audio is to die for, it really is VR for you ears. The controls are really fluid and the haptics are honestly something else, you can really feel if you get off the road and Jesus I got scared the first handful of times I crashed because of the haptic feedback and audio quality!
Anyways besides that I would love a endless mode but I will be happy replaying what amazing game there is here over and over! 10/10 for an amazing, unique, and unforgettable experience!
Before I start the actual review, I want to thank the devs for allowing me to beta test the iOS version.
Now that that's out of the way, my review.
Blind Drive is a great game. It's accessible, the controls are good, and the story is very amusing. I can't wait to see more from these guys.
Now, pay attention. If you have ears, use them. If you have not gotten this game yet, get it! You won't regret the decision
Really great game
I just purchased this game I really like it a lot keep up the good work hopefully in the future if you keep coming out with games like guess how about a deer hunting game that would be really great they have deer hunting games on the App Store but none of them is playable for blind people they’re not accessible
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LO-FI PEOPLE LTD
- 351.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 Lo-Fi People
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.