A-OK blinds engine Application through Bluetooth to control the company's products, with the company's products can be used in conjunction with the market for manual curtain, blinds, honeycomb curtain, Shangri curtain, flexible curtain and other circular rope and bead curtain
Update some German translations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps getting worse
The app used to disconnect from my blinds when I left my home, and I would have to reconnect them every time I came back. Now, I don’t even have to leave home. They disconnect even if I don’t leave the house. When I pick up my phone to close the blinds, I have to go through the repairing process each time. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I thought I was saving money going with these blind motors, but I’m sorry I wasted my money. I would have much rather paid a little more for an system that is more intuitive and less inconvenient.
Frustrating experience - avoid!
This app is extremely frustrating.
You go through the effort of connecting each blind and programming them. We nice you leave the room the app forgets the blind.
I am not kidding!
When you want to control the blind manually you have to go through the connection process again. The process to add a blind back into the app is three of clicks when some lag during while the app tries to find a blind.
The only thing that keeps me from throwing out the blinds is the fact they remember their scheduled programming. So they run in that schedule regardless of being remembered in the app.
While that might sound reasonable, when sunrise and sunset changes through out the year the blinds do not adapt. This requires you to adjust the times which forces you to experience the app “forgetting” the blinds.
Very very frustrating!!
We have further work to finish
- all settings are saved in the firmware.
- full setting and schedule I’d ever need
- l drag blind in App, blind track where I set to
- upper and lower limit programming
- let me reset back to factory password 8888
- flip travel orientation up<>down
- 6 steps to spend to gain control of blind
(1) launch App, (2) (+) add, (3) select device, (4) install page, (5) select device, (6) begin interaction.
- what we need is launch, select and use.
- require to skip installation page every use
- don’t understand winter/summer mode
Don’t mind :
- launch and reconnect after return from a far
- Settings on each page requires saving, press “save” to store parameters into the B-engine
- Huizhou A-OK Precision Motor Co., Ltd.
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019_527 iic-tek
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.