Blind Justice is a live-action party game involving criminal activity, political intrigue, and psychological shenanigans. Gather 4-9 friends to uphold justice or conspire against it at home, school, or wherever you hang out.
Welcome to Blind Justice
* 1/3 murder mystery party (minus the murder – we hope)
* 1/3 board game (without the board…or the bored)
* 1/3 couch co-op (but you’ll have more players than seating, so pull up some chairs)
* 100% whodunnit live action party game full of collaboration, conmen, and conspiracy
Do you know who you can trust? The answer may surprise you.
What you’ll need:
• 5-10 players with Blind Justice installed
• A reliable internet connection
• The ability to lie to your friends
Why you’ll love Blind Justice:
• It’s free – and free is good
• It’s fun – and so are you
• It’s interactive – and having friends is cool
• It’s available anywhere – and you’re going places, maybe
• It’s funny and frustrating to deceive and be deceived – and everyone’s got a shady side.
Tip the scales of justice in this strategy game where criminals conspire to undermine justice in an attempt to put their kingpin in a position of power.
Justice must navigate treachery and deception in order to identify and prosecute the kingpin, while criminals present false evidence to protect their leader.
Whether you’re assigned the role of tearing down the pillars of justice or upholding law and order, remember that the allure of power has the ability to corrupt equally. Trust no one.
Have feedback or suggestions? Need help with a problem? Want to blame us for your descent into the dark underbelly of the criminal underworld? Or just say hi and thanks? We’re at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that Blind Justice is – and always will be – completely free to play but you will occasionally see ads to help pay the bills. In-app transactions are also available to purchase items like ad removal and player packs, but fun comes first, we promise.
Also, all characters depicted in Blind Justice are entirely fictitious; any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental or a product of your impressive imagination.
We've made some updates and squashed some bugs!
New in this version:
- Starting a game is improved based on your feedback
- Minor updates to support iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but have a question.
Hello. This game is really cool, as far as I've seen. You might not have intended to, but this is accessible with voice over, the apple screen reader, so I thank you for that. The thing is is that the rules say that you have to have four to eight, or five to ten players in your party. But I asked someone else to play it, and when a second person joined, it said you were ready to start the game. So, that's a little confusing. I was wondering if you could clear that out. Thanks, and I hope you read and respond to my rating.
I totally recommend this app.
Social Deduction Game Like “The Resistance”!
Fun social game to play. Each round, more information is revealed.
Find out who is your friend. Find out who is your ENEMY! Fun to play with friends!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MPD Technology Inc.
- 35.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MPD Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.