With Blink Mobile, you can find exactly where Electric Vehicle charging stations on the Blink Network are. The Blink Mobile app brings the Blink Network wherever you go.
• Find public Electric Vehicle Charging Stations on the Blink Network. Use your current location or search using a specific location.
• Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
View Electric Vehicle Charger Information and Status
• Tap an EV charger location icon to view real-time EV charger information and status, such as:
• Type of EV charging available (Level 2 or DC)
• EV charging status (available, busy, or unavailable)
• Description of EV charging station location and applicable fees
• Host or property site information
Receive Electric Vehicle Charging Status Updates
• Check the status of your EV charge. The notifications features can provide you with updates to the status of your EV charging session. Get notifications for all statuses, including:
• Charging Completed
• EV Unplugged
• Fault Occurrence
View/Edit Blink Member Account and Notification Settings
• Choose how you receive EV charging status updates and notifications (email or SMS text message), and edit account information.
• Usability improvements & bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Avoid if possible… App is broken
So I downloaded the app to get a blink card and sign up/manage my account. The app doesn’t show how much electricity it’s put in your car, just sticks at N/A the whole time. My car did get some charge because I saw the battery percentage go up in my car’s app.
It also couldn’t activate a charging session even though I had 4 bars LTE. I had to call customer service to start a charge. Even though the app said I’m a blink member, the station also said it charged me the guest rate, so there’s that too...
If my battery wasn’t low, I’d’ve just said screw it and skipped charging because of this app.
The pricing (at least where I am) is theoretically pretty good, but I can’t know for sure because the app says it didn’t charge. A functional kWh added gauge would make this app better, but I’ve yet to find that on the status screen.
App needs serious work
The difference between Blink and ChargePoint apps are night and day. Blink does not even have the full google maps API.... so you can’t even search by names of places. Also - wishing you could see basic real-time info such as how many KWHs have been added. You can’t even enter in your vehicle info, so no estimates on miles added. Most Blink stations in my area have broken screens so you have to wait 25 seconds for the countdown to make sure charging starts. I gave two start because it works.... I guess....
Signed up, received card, had to activate, took forever to even get it going. Had to call in. Then, tried to use it and found many of their stations have awful screens are are broken. Too expensive. Finally tried the pay station and it charged me 1.24 for no power. Get this, it’s not how much you get, it’s time. How stupid is that? Connected and got 0kwh for 1.24. Then my card on the account expired and they hassled me for 1.24 and told me they gave me power. Which they did not. Even my account reflects that. What a petty, stupid company. Just use chargepoint and find a free station. My opinion.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.