Blink is a clean, new concept web browser made by zhuatang.com, as a result of how us reimagine the web browsing experiences.
Blink web browser has some characters as follows:
* Fullscreen browsing experience.
Blink remove all bars (address bar, tab bar, toolbar...) that other normal web browser have from its main interface, leaving you a clean, largest viewport for navigation.
* Effective touch and gesture operation.
Drawing gestures for convenience browser control:
1) Right Down - like drawing "7" on page, to show control panel;
2) Right Up - to search (open default search engine for searching);
3) Down Right - like drawing "L" on page, to close tab;
4) Down Left - like drawing "J" on page, to open recent closed tab;
5) Up Left - to show previous tab;
6) Up Right - to show next tab;
7) Up Down - like drawing "^" on page, to reload page;
8) Down Up - like drawing "V" on page, to open new tab;
9) Left Right - to go back;
10) Right Left - to go forward;
11) Left Up - to scan codes;
1) Two Finger Single Tap - show control panel;
2) Three Finger Single Tap - close tab;
Beside these, you can also use system provided - single finger gestures to go forward or backward on current page, and you can customize gesture actions;
* Fastest speed and highest benchmark scores
Blink web browser was written by high-efficiency programming language - Swift, it runs very fast. And because of it is using the latest WebKit framework, the browsing experience is great than ever, benchmark scores are very high.
html5test result (the higher the better): Blink 440, Chrome 427, UC browser 427, QQ browser 427, Cheetah browser 427.
SunSpider test result (the lower the better): Blink 399, Chrome no result(testing failed), UC browser 1266, QQ browser 1294, Cheetah browser 1275.
* iCloud synchronization, seamless browsing experience
Instead of using private data service like other browsers does, Blink use the system built-in service, save all of your data (such as bookmarks, history, settings, tabs, etc) to iCloud. If you have open or bookmarked some pages on one iOS device, iCloud service will push those changes to server automatically, and you will find and can open them on your another iOS devices.
* Use Network Extension, embed Shadowsocks and PAC server support
* Can enable Adblock on iOS 11.
Blink - reimagine the web browser
fix gesture color change doesn't work;
Ratings and Reviews
can’t change gesture color but other than that, this is a nice browser
Developer Response ,
fixed in version 10.1，please update, thanks
Swipes gestures are not convenient
I want to have multiple tabs open but can only jump around from tabs using swipes.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for any inconveniences. You can open a new tab by using drawing gesture "down and up".
Control panel buggy
Often it doesn't slide out when it's supposed to. Instead pages scroll when I don't want that. Other things I didn't like.
- 建军 赵
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © zhuatang.com
- In-App Purchases
- Shadowsocks and PAC server support $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.