Blink is a state of the art, easy to use multimedia SIP client. It is elegant, intuitive to use and feature-full.
Blink can be used without an account on the LAN, or can be configured to use SIP accounts from any service provider. Free account sign-up to SIP2SIP free service is also provided in case you don't have a SIP account.
For support go to http://icanblink.com/help-pro.phtml
* OSX Integration (iCloud, iTunes, Address Book, Keychain, Voice Over)
* Audio (Opus codec) optimised for full spectrum audio
* Acoustic echo cancelation, no headsets needed
* Presence (SIP SIMPLE RLS and XCAP protocols)
* Instant Messaging and File Transfers (MSRP protocol)
* Screen Sharing (Apple VNC over MSRP protocol)
* Multiparty conferencing (audio, chat and file transfers)
* End-to-end chat encryption (OTR protocol)
* End-to-end audio encryption (ZRTP protocol)
* Corporate directory services (LDAP protocol)
* Compatible with telephony applications (dialpad, call hold, call transfer)
* Fine-grained settings for SIP experts
The complete features list is available at http://icanblink.com/blink-pro.phtml
Known interoperability issues:
Compatibility fixes for macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
No video on MAC
I bought this in hope for video support which is listened as feature on the website but it does not show up in the app on Mac. Disappointing.
No Audio on Sierra
Why is this non working app in the Appstore? It does not work on Sierra, no audio (mic or output). Sad!
Great SIP software, possibly the best I've used
I'ved tried lots of SIP softphones and I've stuck with Blink. I rarely have problems, and usually I trace it back to my VOIP provider. I love being able to have multiple profiles. Google Voice addition would be great. The only issue I've had has been a recurring problem with echo noise cancellation. Other than that, great stuff!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.