Blink Rides is a gateway to electric scooter travel. Get where you need to go in a Blink…
commuting to work, running errands or exploring our city, have fun, connect with your community and get where you’re going in style! Blink Rides is an urban commercial grade fleet of rideshare scooters made to last! Blink Rides is the new RAD way to roll!
Here’s how to Roll:
- Download the Blink Rides App.
- Enter your payment details and complete rider profile.
- Acknowledge the key points of scooter travel as they prompt on the App.
- Unlock your ride by scanning the QR code located on the scooter, select Start.
- Plan out your trip so you end at the nearest parking zone.
- To Pause your ride and lock the scooter locate parking zone, select Pause. (fee's in FAQ's)
- When you're done, park the scooter in any designated parking zone found on the App.
- To complete your ride, open the App and select Park.
In this update we now give you the ability to do a lot more with new and improved app design and features.
- New UI makes the app much faster and seamless to use
- Reserve vehicles before renting
- View the map during your ride
- Unlock multiple vehicles for friends and family
- Manage support tickets easier
- Improved vehicle location updates and battery management
- And much more
Just download and enjoy the ride!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Totally cool App
This app is fantastic, easy to download, easy to maneuver through town ..on a wicked cool scooter! Bozeman may have some coverage issues in between the big buildings but all we did was close out the apps wait for it to clear it and re-open. Everything went smooth… Definitely not the app developers issue just the small town they chose to rock this company in!
Still needs to work out kinks of business and app!
I tried to test Blink Rides today and was highly disappointed. First of all, you have to put money upfront to use it instead of charging the card on file when your ride is over. Second there’s no FAQ or notes that you can rent only one scooter. My friends phone died and I tried getting it for the both of us. When I scanned the first scooter, it wouldn’t allow me to get a second so I tried ending the ride right away as we weren’t going to use it. It would not allow me to end the ride! Saying I was not in the map / parking area despite not even leaving the parked spot! We had to ride it outside the lot and back in to end the ride and took a while to process the “end ride.”
App itself is really basic, there’s no “how to” or “faq” or anything about the scooters. Had to look on the website for the rules and regulations of the ride. I would not recommend until this business gets the kinks out!!
Not working properly. Lost few dollars and couldnt even ride.
I wanted to give this scooter a try because my friend told me it is awesome. I dowloaded the app and found 2 available scooter with my friend and walked there. I put $10 to my wallet but it charged my credit card $20 and put $20 to my wallet even though I only entered $10.
After unlocked the scooter, sadly my scooter did not work and app started to charge me anyway. Then I couldnt stop the app, because it was keep saying me that I wasnt in parking area for scooter even though I was. Then I closed the app, only to see I lost couple of dollar for nothing. Even my friend couldnt stop his app and ended up paying more than $10 for not even moving the scooter. We tried to get support from application and opened ticket, more than 8 hours and no response so far.
I wanted to try different scooter but every one of them was in downtown area and there was no available around my neighborhood.
There is a need for system to reward people to bring those scooters back from downtown.
I know this is cool idea but it needs LOTS of adjustments before it properly works.
I will only change my review after seeing those fixes.
- Blink Rides, LLC
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Blink Rides, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.