Learn to write letters and numbers with the blobbles.
Children can copy the blobbles as they trace out the strokes to write letters and numbers.
- Specifically designed for iPad to take advantage of the larger screen.
- Phonic letter sounds to help children associate letters and pronunciation.
- Bright and colourful graphics.
- Easy to navigate user interface.
- Set in the kid friendly Blobble World universe.
This update includes some general bug fixes and UI improvements along with:
- an optional line of arrows to indicate the starting direction of a stroke.
- a what's new page to show the new features added in the latest release.
Ratings and Reviews
As a teacher I highly recommend this app. Wish they would add cursive!
UK style text
This is a fine app, and probably were I in the UK I would give it 4 stars. The sensors seem a little too touchy in some spots and not rigorous enough in others. More significantly, most of the letter forms and some of the ways of writing them do not conform to US style. If a child is using another writing handbook or is in school, this is likely to confuse them. On the good side, can't beat the charming voices of British schoolchildren encouraging your child along!
This is a very good app to teach your child with! It really shows the child how to write, and the graphics and teaching methods add a little fun to their learning! Except the k, they show a cursive k, they should have cursive on here to though, but they dont.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.