Welcome to the Blockverse - a mysterious and dangerous universe made out of cubes. You are alone here, and survival won’t be easy. Create your character, choose a planet, and build your home from more than 200 unique blocks. Set up your defenses using a variety of powerful turrets, robotic soldiers, and elaborate traps. Then gear up with a massive arsenal of equipment, and attack other players to earn huge rewards and intergalactic fame!
• Customize your character from an extensive list of body parts, colors, and accessories
• Choose a planet that is tropical, frozen, volcanic, radioactive, desolate, or Earth-like
• Build your home however you want using walls, decorations, zip lines, teleporters, statues, arcade games, and more
• Defend your home with powerful turrets, robotic soldiers, and elaborate traps
• Attack other players using a huge arsenal of sci-fi weapons and special items
• Watch interactive replays of every battle
• Team up with your friends by creating your own unique Empire
• Experience a futuristic and blocky world with realistic lighting and detailed graphics
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports
• Follow @FoursakenMedia on Twitter, or like us on Facebook for all the latest news
Ratings and Reviews
Concept is amazing, we just need more content
I would really like a campaign mode where you pledge yourself to say, the goblocks or block men, and then raid and defend bases for them, against or alongside armies of NPC soldiers, each faction could have their own things they give you, the zomblocks allowing you to spawn an allied horde on offense and use troop buffing totems on defense, and you could only use equipment and support form one or two factions at a time on multiplayer for balance. I want to be leading a block men detachment from the front against a blockoid fortress as plasma weapons blow up a group of goblocks mercenaries. You did heroes and castles so you can do it 100%. So give us content!
A sad turn for the series.
The original Block Fortress was a gem, a true work of art on the mobile platform for it’s time. A game that made me a die hard fan of this developer.
This game however has murdered the Series for me by changing the formula. What was a beautiful premium masterpiece is now a trashy free-to-play money grab centered around PvP, timers, and loot boxes. Half of me wants this blatant pandering and cash-grab of a game to fail horribly due to how upset I am that the Dev killed a game/franchise I loved bu drastically changing the game’s core spirit. Half of me hopes it succeeds because even though this iteration of the game is trash I have seen the great games this developer has produced in the past and maybe the funds from this nightmare can produce something great in the future. Still... I’d highly recommend intelligent gamers to not waste their time on this with so many other amazing games out there by this, and other, fantastic indie devs.
So when I saw the preview I new this would be a good game and when it downloaded so early it was like my birthday so when joined the game and played the tutorial it was so fun but I have some suggestions so 1 the limit for special items is to small so at least make it cheaper to get more 2 I bought someone’s pre made house but didn’t get it 3 when in third person with a gun add a aim button were it zooms in. So this game is amazing I hope you get a lot of players so I can play with them and raid them overall amazing game😁😁😁😁👍✌️👍👍👍
- Foursaken Media
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Rank 4 Special $0.99
- Starter Pack 2 $1.99
- Rare Minerals 5 $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.