*** Get the full version of Block Fortress to access even more blocks and equipment, new features, and future updates! ***
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, and then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it from the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks! Put your skills as both a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive as long as you can!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• choose from advanced turret types to defend your base
• gear up your avatar with tons of weapons and equipment
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, farms, spotlights, motion sensors, and more
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a "free build" sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 6 different types of terrain to conquer
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for playing Block Fortress! If you enjoy the game, please consider getting the full version, which is loaded with tons more content!
• added some new equipment
• get around your base faster with new zip line blocks!
• expand your view of the battlefield with a new third-person camera
• all character and enemy models look even better now
• added jumping and crouching
• new and improved clouds, sun, moon, and sky graphics
• new plant blocks added to terrain
• you can now enable floating blocks in sandbox mode
• you can now reload a map when placing your barracks to regenerate the terrain
• enabled iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ full screen resolution
• fixed a bug with manually reloading your weapons
• major performance optimizations
• minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
To all you kids begging for free
Look kids the game is not going to be free not in an eon of years so just go buy an iTunes card like a 10-15 dollar iTunes card and buy the game because the full version will not be free not even on holidays or b-days ok so if you are the ones asking for the game to be free the developers will not make it free so just buy the game with money or you will just be begging and begging so buy the game with money or just not get the full version at all besides the pricing is reasonable for the game and get Blockfortress:War too if you want but that also costs money and I have both Blockfortress and Blockfortress:War because I bought them so just wait until you get money or just play some other games that could be better than this one game ok kids
This is a idea for Block Fortress, Block Fortress Lite, and Block Fortress: War. Do you know how in Terra Tech they have these rotating anchors? Then a AI controls it to shoot every enemy in its range? That is my idea for this game to make it 50% better. Place the anchor, then place a block on the anchor, then put a gun on left side and right side. How will it make it better? 2 words: Sentry Turrets. So if you want to make these games better, like 50% better, I recommend adding it, but if you do, make sure it does this-
1: Make sure the anchor rotates 360 all the way around.
2: Make sure a friendly AI controls it.
3 Set the range to the furthest range 50. Cal shoots.
Last but not least,
4: Finally, make sure the friendly AI shoots every enemy in the furthest range the 50. Cal can shoot.
Also don't forget to remember how to make it in Survival, QuickStart and Sandbox. Thank you Forsaken Media.
P.S. This game is awesome. It will be helpful if you can find better features than the one I said!
Why just why?
First of all just why does the real game even cost money it’s really not fair make it free. New block ideas: like a new category like friendly ai bots and spawners. Friendly ai types: melle ones with ethier hammers knifes or swords they could be with shields. Ranged ones like snipers shoot far are good with sniper towers do at least 50 to 40 damage. Shotgunners damage depends on how far or close they are to their enemy’s use them to distract enemy’s. Rocket ones do massive damage in an area but sadly they reaload slow like 50 seconds. Also about the spawners: they cost a lot but are really helpful you also get to change what unit they spawn by selecting them or just click spawn random units. Unit names up to you developer! Also make it in the free version so it saves pls.
The developer, Foursaken Media, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foursaken Media
- 290.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.