Welcome to the Blockverse: an alternate and blocky dimension, home to a diverse collection of alien civilizations. These creatures have been waging war for eons, and now you can take control of an army and join the fray!
• Block-building meets real-time-strategy in an action-packed and tactical game.
• Play as one of five races, each with their own unique troops, heroes, and blocks.
• Choose to control one of over a dozen heroes, each with different strengths, weaknesses, weapons, and abilities.
• Customize your army from a huge selection of equipment for each race.
• Build elaborate and powerful defenses by placing blocks, turrets, bombs, and more.
• Fight your way through a massive campaign on five different planets.
• Battle your friends and climb the leaderboards in 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer, powered by GameCenter.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The original Block Fortress was an innovative blend of Minecraft-inspired building and first-person tower-defense mechanics. With Block Fortress: War, you can take the fight online in action-packed battles or make your way through a huge, planet-spanning campaign. The intense combat requires tactical thinking, troop management, and resource collection. Returning fans will feel right at home constructing impenetrable fortresses, while franchise newcomers will love mastering this elaborate game.
Great game, please reply devs!
I love this game, amazing concept, great graphics, and great characters and races. There are a couple things that need balanced but really over all it is great. I wish that this game wasn’t neglected though, it has huge potential to be a huge money maker for you devs, all it needs is some maintenance and updates to keep older players interested after they have beat the game. Also the in app purchases are a bit cheap, this kinda just encourages players to spend money once and be set for life, whereas it could be more beneficial for it to grant fewer benefits so the players have to return for more later on. This game over all is great and has huge potential if you devs just give it a little attention, and the other Block Fortress games are all junk in comparison so quit making new ones and start focusing on this one. Thanks!
Progress not being saved but all else good
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! The concept of it is awesome and so are graphics and gameplay. My only problem with this game is: progress not being saved. Sometimes this game will delete my progress when I complete a campaign level. My game has done this twice. (that I remember) this happened on two of the hardest levels for me. I would complete a level and would exit the game 30 seconds after. Then i would re-open (right after or later) and my progress would be deleted. :( this for some reason happened both times (that I remember) on the blockoid levels. It was always pretty upsetting when I would find my progress deleted. :( If the developers could fix this that would be awesome!!! :) I don’t have any experience developing a game (so please take this a grain of salt) but I do have 1 or 2 ideas how fix that: if the game could save faster, if the game saved right after you completed the levels (maybe not after you get to the solar system), or something else that the devs might want to do. I DO know that this may have been a mistake by me. Otherwise this game is awesome and I love it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foursaken Media
- 472.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Shipment $1.99
- Large Shipment $2.99
- Small Shipment $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.