Welcome to the Blockverse: an alternate and blocky dimension, home to a diverse collection of alien civilizations. These creatures have been waging war for eons, and now you can take control of an army and join the fray!
• Block-building meets real-time-strategy in an action-packed and tactical game.
• Play as one of five races, each with their own unique troops, heroes, and blocks.
• Choose to control one of over a dozen heroes, each with different strengths, weaknesses, weapons, and abilities.
• Customize your army from a huge selection of equipment for each race.
• Build elaborate and powerful defenses by placing blocks, turrets, bombs, and more.
• Fight your way through a massive campaign on five different planets.
• Battle your friends and climb the leaderboards in 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer, powered by GameCenter.
• Added compatibility with one button mice, enabling control+click to be a right click
Ratings and Reviews
Love the Game, but one bug..
Firstly: I love the single player part of this game.
I really want to play online however, but it keeps saying I need to login via Game Center. GC does not even see the game. Its worth noting that GC sees the original block fortress fine. I really hope this issue gets fixed soon
Not sure why but my previous review was removed.
This game is awesome, well worth the $10.00, its an RTS game that is similar to StarCraft Nexus Wars mod. Troops are semt from your base automatically, and as the battle progresses you upgrade your troops to out play the other team/player. You control a hero to turn the tide of battle and add defenses to your base to protect resources, etcetera. It is not a remake of Block Fortress by any means. Its as similar to block fortress as block fortress is to minecraft.
Definitely worth giving a try.
I have a very high processing computer and I've downloaded this three times and it still won't run
The developer, Foursaken Media, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foursaken Media
- 272 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2014 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Large Shipment $2.99
- Medium Shipment $1.99
- Planetary Shipment $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.