Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it. Put your skills as a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base in any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative and competitive multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with more than 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your character with tons of weapons and equipment, including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more!
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, zip lines, and more!
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 7 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze on the main menu.
Ratings and Reviews
We're positively floored by Block Fortress's masterful mixture of crafting and tower-defense. Whether you're collecting resources, creating an impenetrable fortress out of cubes, or using weapons to fend off invaders, this block-builder is surprisingly complex and engaging thanks to its massive scale and endless building potential.
LEGENDARY GAME (FIX LAG PLZ)
I downloaded this game years ago I love it very very much. I've played this with my friends too and they also think it's awesome. But for about a year now everyone is having hardcore frame rate and lag issues because of recent updates. I'm all for updates don't get me wrong but the lag and frame rate is (SO BAD) it makes the game unplayable and there's also a shadow glitch that makes the world extremely dark and more laggy when blocks are being removed. Multiplayer just don't work anymore but that's not the main issue although me and my friends loved it when it did work. You're probably thinking "why rate 5 when you're complaining so much" because like I said I really love this game, I want it to be good, and playable again which is why I'm giving it tough love... (so dev or devs if you see this which is not likely, please don't abandon your amazing game for the other game you have released because no offense but I like this one better but, please fix the hardcore lag, shadow glitch, and frame rate issues and make it more playable like it once was). ("Please").
This is one of my favorites games ever! I have always love the idea of turrets and this game is what I wanted. I could go on and on why but that’s not what these are for. I REALLY want a new update that’s not a bug fix! Bug fix are important but that’s the only update I’ve seen since I’ve been playing. I know y’all were making new games like Empires, and who knows what y’all are making now, but still a update would be Amazing. Imagine a guided rocket launcher turret , or more robot that you can unlock without money.
Here’s some ideas, including what I just said:
1: Robots. Just add more robots. It doesn’t matter if it cost, or doesn’t cost money (though I would rather you have unlockable ones) but I want more. Like the saw robot from Empires, or a landmine placing robot.
2: traps. Basically, just different kinds of landmines. Like one that pushes enemies back, or some that turn a enemy to your side.
3: NPCs. What if you could hire NPCs for you like the robots. I doubt you would add this but I think it cool.
4: Turrets. Last but not least, more turrets like:
1: turrets from your other games.
2: rocket or guided rocket launcher.
3: a big turret that takes up 4 blocks like an auto cannon.
4: a better version of the machine gun and 50 cal (which btw is a machine gun in real life)
Etc.... . . . . .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foursaken Media
- 356.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Bots $3.99
- Attacker Bot $0.99
- Experience Doubler $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.