Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it. Put your skills as a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base in any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative and competitive multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with more than 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your character with tons of weapons and equipment, including rocket launchers, miniguns, shrink rays, jet packs, and more!
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, zip lines, and more!
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 7 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze on the main menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We're positively floored by Block Fortress's masterful mixture of crafting and tower-defense. Whether you're collecting resources, creating an impenetrable fortress out of cubes, or using weapons to fend off invaders, this block-builder is surprisingly complex and engaging thanks to its massive scale and endless building potential.
Great game. Few suggestions
One: this game is great. But only up to a point. It's that point where people need better online features like friends and squads.
Two: random blocks on my worlds floor is deleting itself randomly. I've completely covered the terrain in tech metal 2 and it's deleting itself in random spots no matter how many times I save the world before getting off. I have a massive tower with bridges touching the sides of the level with more towers under the bridges. Are the blocks deleting themselves because I'm at the block limit? If so then maybe tell me what the block limit is and when I've reached it so I'm not wasting my time. This is an important problem that must be fixed.
Three: the minerals aren't to hard to get, but need to be a tiny bit easier to get. This is just my opinion, but I'm mentioning it for consideration if this comment is read.
A Legend of the App Store
I’ve been playing this game since an iPhone 4 and I’m on an 8 now (you do the math). I’ve played countless games from the App Store but this remains old faithful. I enjoyed that my game progression carries over through each iPhone and even to my iPad. The replay value of this game is what makes it a legend. I decided to write a new review (may be my second?) of this game as I’m still amazed at the enjoyment I receive. Updates are sporadic since the early days but I’ve never encountered any issues through each new iOS. I’m hoping Foursaken will continue to update or make an eventual sequel. I won’t hold my breath since they have so many other games they are making now. As for the content/context of this game: just download and you will see why this game is so amazing.
- Foursaken Media
- 356.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Rare Minerals 1 $0.99
- Rare Minerals 2 $1.99
- Rare Minerals 3 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.