Block Story combines role playing game in an infinite world made out of blocks.
If you like games like Minecraft, Survivalcraft and Infiniminer, but wished that there where quests, and that you could level up and develop your character, you have found what you were looking for.
This is version 5.0, a massive update, with lots of new features and bug fixes. Check out the changelog for what we have been doing all month.
* Infinite world even up and down
* Quests, that give you objectives and hours of fun
* Leveling up, and skill points to improve your character
* Beautiful terrain generation with Hell, biomes, floating islands, forgotten sky, underground world and coral reefs.
* Torches you can make and carry to light your way through caves
* Equipment you can wear like "My Precious" (a powerful ring), and flippers (to swim faster)
* Many weapons, like swords, magic, shields, guns, bow and arrow
* 87 realistic mobs, from lizards to dragons, from clownfish to giant sharks.
* Beautiful graphics, with colored lights, epic night sky, and bumped terrain
* 4 control modes, 1 joystick, 2 joystick, accelerometer and d-pad.
* Vehicles like cars and boats for your long trips (more coming).
* Frequent updates
* Creative mode with crafting
* Acid for mass digging
* Exploding TNT
* Growing trees and wheat
Questions? Feedback? Suggestions? Come to our forum where we can actually respond :)
* Fixed tutorial quest problem
* Added player profiles
* Sync worlds and profiles beetween devices
* Now even when you are far from the origin, the character should not get stuck on the ground
* Fixed sticky keys when walking
* Better player stats indicators
* Acid, cactuses and lava deal damage on touch
* Some UI improvements
* Fixed sleeping on some devices
* Fixed acid consuming
* Texture pack support
* Faster main menu
* Fixed GUI, terrain, sky and water shaders
* Added thunder bolts
* Decreased hand attack cooldown
* Cooldown indicators
* Powerful mobs drop better items
* All spawners in creative
* Better experience gain
* Fixed font shader
* Fixed terrain shader
* Fixed UI problems
* A lot of small fixes
* Fixed boat
* Fixed eat tool
* Added save button to exit page
* Normal and specular mapping (PC only)
* Recipe book work fast now
* Clicking on item in recipe book show item name
* Improved jungle biome
* Increased chanсe to find baobab tree
* Added dig speed skill
* Added goblin pickaxe
* Improved some mobs
* Bosses now stronger and have chance to drop better item
* Secret feature
* Better ladder placer
* More growing trees
Ratings and Reviews
ok, but mouse support lacking
Honestly, I like this game better than Minecraft- but it forgets the mouse is attached and leaves me no ability to do anything- the tab button does zip on the keyboard… Thankfully, I have it on my windows laptop, and it’s not glitchy there (plus on there, the storyline is way better!
BEST GAME EVER!
This is better than minecraft! Sure, it stole a few things from it, but you will love this game! Trust me! Its worth every penny! After you buy this, please do make an account at mind block's web site. If you are wondering about the graphics, there are in-game-sliders that allow you to manipulate the graphics.
They have sliders for everything. Volume, graphics, field of veiw, water quality, terain quality, sky quality, vertical/ horizontal load distance, selector quality, fog density, mouse smoothing, GUI scale, auto save frequency, weather humidity, and time on day! (the last two for crative mode only)
no textures, all things are black. no color.
- Paul Pacheco
- 76.8 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (c) Paul Pacheco and Andreii Vetoshko. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.