Take control of your time with BlockSite! Stay focused, avoid procrastination and improve your productivity with one of the highest-rated productivity solutions. Block distracting websites and apps and break your bad habits today.
Say goodbye to procrastination and digital distractions and say hello to increased concentration and improved time control. You’ll be able to stay focused on what really matters and not waste time aimlessly browsing sites and apps.
With BlockSite, the concept is simple. Select the websites, keywords, and categories you want to block on all browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more to limit your screen time, improve productivity and maintain your focus. By adding a URL, BlockSite can also block any associated apps.
In just a few clicks, you'll be free from distractions, addictions, and other digital traps and become more in control of your time, focused, and productive.
Block distracting keywords, sites, and apps:
- Manually add keywords, URLs of apps and websites you wish to block
Block by category
- A few examples of categories include social media, adult content, news, gambling, and sports. You can decide whether you want to block whole categories or just certain websites and apps within a category.
- Avoid procrastination and temptations by blocking access to a website or app with a pre-determined password
Create a daily schedule and routine when you need to stay on track with our ‘Scheduling’ feature, which enables you to set specific days and times when you can access certain sites and apps. It’s the best time management tool to stay focused and avoid procrastination, we promise!
- Website and App Blocker
Add sites manually or select from predefined categories to stay focused and productive.
Blocking a website might automatically block the associated app of the same service to ensure you are protected from distractions on both supported browsers and apps.
- Block by Categories
In addition to adding sites manually, BlockSite offers the option to select from predefined categories and block thousands of websites with one swipe. You can decide whether you want to block entire categories or just specific websites and apps.
- Password Protection
With Password Protection you can keep your block list secured and harder to access. By setting a password it will be much more difficult to procrastinate and change your BlockSite settings.
SOCIAL SITES BLOCKER
If you find yourself scrolling and losing lots of productive hours on social sites, or constantly checking your news feed, you can use our Social Site Blocker, which is great for students and professionals to stay focused and avoid procrastination.
Addicted to gambling or adult websites? Block these websites with the click of a button - simply toggle the desired category and you're all set.
Don't let the digital world influence your ability to stay focused and concentrated. Use BlockSite as a time management tool to help you focus on the tasks that really matter. Start controlling the amount of time you spend on websites by removing distractions from your life, the easy way, the BlockSite way!
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
I love that app and it does its job super well but of there was one super big thing I would add is a lock on the app. Right now if you try and set a screen time timer you can’t take of anything less that a minute which is more than enough time to turn off the blocker. I’m the type of person that who needs more brute force to stop me because a simple reminder doesn’t really do it. All in suggesting is maybe a combination lock that a friend would set so there’s no way to turn off the blocker without completely deleting the app.
blocks requested sites & slows down all web use
Does this app do what it is supposed to? Yes. It blocks my requested sites, and it’s easy to add customized lists.
Does this app do a little more than I’d like it to? Yes. It slows down all of my web browsing & often blocks websites that shouldn’t be blocked. It takes me multiple (~5) refreshes to load a single webpage when I have this app installed. Don’t even bother trying to complete an order of any kind because loading that many pages in sequence is impossible. I ended up deleting it the first time I downloaded it because of this issue. But I downloaded it bc my goal is to use my phone less, and if it’s a nightmare to click on any webpage, I tend to get frustrated and put my phone down —> goal accomplished.
TLDR; yes it blocks your chosen websites, but it occasionally blocks & always slows down all other websites as well.
Good, but some issues.
So like another person, I use this on my laptop. Specifically on Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge to prevent from impulse buying and going on SNS and it helps out a lot. When I saw this for iOS I was crazy happy because I really love this service...but there’s an issue I have that’s similar to what was reported.
1. The app’s VPN constantly turns off on its own & also turns off my connection, whether I use data & have data roaming on or use Wi-fi. I still surf the web, but I also play a lot of app games that require internet connection, and use my phone for school & work related stuff as well so this is a huge problem for me and it makes it harder to do things.
2. It...somewhat blocks the sites I use. It’ll give me a notification saying it was blocked but I can still see the site on other apps (like when someone sends me a link via Instagram to one of the blocked sites, I can still completely see it). But it likes to disconnect and block sites that aren’t on my block list.
I REALLY do hope this app gets updated and these issues get fixed at some point because while I’m glad this exists and its very helpful for my mental health, its also a pain to deal with sometimes. 😣
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BlockSite LP
- 73.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © BlockSite
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Annual Subscription $23.99
- Annual Subscription $38.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Six Month Subscription $29.99
- BlockSite Premium $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Annual Subscription $11.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- Annual Subscription $17.99