Introducing the Pro Features Collection: all the existing In-App Purchase features in one easy-to-get bundle.
** Free to download **
Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase)
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Shape your sound - 3-band EQ for boosting bass and mixing sounds (In-App Purchase)
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing - Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase)
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
For support enquires please visit: https://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
This update contains a few minor bugfixes.
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like Blocs Wave and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully presented and intuitively designed, Blocs Wave is an engaging tool for making music. Using simple taps, you can add sounds from a number of genres, and many more are available through In-App Purchases. You can also create unique sounds by manipulating waveforms with your fingertips (which looks as cool as it sounds) and record your own using your device’s microphone.
One of the best!!!!
This all sat in my phone for a month before I got bored and began exploring it. Omg I can’t believe how powerful but amazingly simple to use little app. I’ve been looking for this!!!! Yeah it doesn’t have the advanced editing features some of my others have but it’s still super fun to play around with. I’ve made a couple bangers already. Awesome that you can’t shoot it over to Launchpad so you can play your “clips” individually almost like an Ableton environment. I hooked up my Launchpad mini and was super excited but unfortunately it doesn’t work with that app even though on the box it says it does. Man if I could build em all in Blocs Wave, shoot the individual shots over to launchpad app, plugin the mini, open GarageBand or Fl Studio or whatever DAW you want and use the IAA to have your launchpad and record? Hell I might never ever need a laptop again. AMPIFY PLEASE MAKE IT SO!!!! I will love and support you forever! Haha
Edit: I just read on Launchpads info that it does do that but only with iPad. Womp womp womp. Guess I gotta but an iPad now. Wish you could make that happen for iPhone.
Powerful and stylish, still room for improvement
As an iPhone Plus user who enjoys using portrait view music apps, this very attractive piece of software has become my main recorder of tracks from audiobus. The Iap sampling options make it easy to grab tracks off iCloud so I can chop a break over some of those recordings ,the ui just feels good to use and the focus on giving iPhone users a solid interface is much appreciated.
However there are some odd limitations, which mostly seem related to the resampling algorithms used to keep tune and timestretch. This includes being unable to play samples melodically or pitch them individually. This is somewhat made up for by the awesome little randomizer in the slicer plus I think limitations are a good thing, but if there's anyway even just individual samples could be transposed this would be amazing. Or maybe even just one more band on the Eq haha. A really nice product regardless!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 49.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Dusk Dynamics $1.99
- Chiptune $1.99
- Electric Hip Hop $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.