** Free to download **
Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase)
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Shape your sound - 3-band EQ for boosting bass and mixing sounds (In-App Purchase)
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing - Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase)
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad 4, iPad Air (1/2), iPad Mini (2/3/4), iPad Pro (12.9”, 9.7”), iPhone 8/8Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s Plus, 6/6S, SE, 5/5S/5C.
Supports iOS 10, 11.
For more support enquires please visit: https://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
This version fixes some minor bugs:
- Fixes a crash when the app is loaded from the background in AUM
- Fixes an occasional crash when exporting a single pad
- Pad mute state retained after flattening or editing loop metadata
- Small visual tweaks
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at email@example.com. If you like Blocs Wave and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautifully presented and intuitively designed, Blocs Wave is an engaging tool for making music. Using simple taps, you can add sounds from a number of genres, and many more are available through In-App Purchases. You can also create unique sounds by manipulating waveforms with your fingertips (which looks as cool as it sounds) and record your own using your device’s microphone.
number one feature wish
I enjoy working with Blocs Wave, it really is great for generating ideas. If I could have one wish for a new feature it would be a record function that would work while "playing" scenes. I have made many chops that just do not play back exactly the same way when exported to either Launchpad or Ableton Live as they do when I'm switching between scenes in Blocs Wave--this is because in Blocs Wave you can essentially switch between two or more scenes that are running simultaneously rather than stopping and starting the scenes on the beat as in Launchpad or Live.
Would love to capture those grooves via audio inside the app and then export to DAW. A text-based manual PDF would also be helpful!
Powerful and stylish, still room for improvement
As an iPhone Plus user who enjoys using portrait view music apps, this very attractive piece of software has become my main recorder of tracks from audiobus. The Iap sampling options make it easy to grab tracks off iCloud so I can chop a break over some of those recordings ,the ui just feels good to use and the focus on giving iPhone users a solid interface is much appreciated.
However there are some odd limitations, which mostly seem related to the resampling algorithms used to keep tune and timestretch. This includes being unable to play samples melodically or pitch them individually. This is somewhat made up for by the awesome little randomizer in the slicer plus I think limitations are a good thing, but if there's anyway even just individual samples could be transposed this would be amazing. Or maybe even just one more band on the Eq haha. A really nice product regardless!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 70.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Retro EDM $1.99
- Retro Techno $1.99
- Retro Trap $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.