The #1 Blogger editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot desktop editor.
It’s equipped with everything you need to manage your blogs: write, publish, update or share posts and moderate comments.
Everything at a very affordable and fair price.
Be more productive and efficient with this powerful and straightforward tool - because at the end of the day, we all have something to share.
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Publish, update and remove posts from Blogger/Blogspot
• Check and reply to comments
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Live preview before publishing
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely remove your posts by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Sort your posts by title, created/updated dates or comments count
• Share via Twitter, Facebook, E-mail and many other networks
• Now you can work outside clunky web interfaces and avoid browser problems
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from the Web or from your Mac
• Control picture size live by click and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or any other platform
• Add tables, lists, links or horizontal lines
• View and edit HTML code
• All objects (including images, links, tables, videos) can be controlled easily (add, edit properties, delete)
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Authentication error fix: updated to the new Blogger.com authentication requirements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Technical reservations re: my writing style
A text editor for Blogger that provides WYSIWYG previews in your own specific template? Yes, that sounds quite promising and that's why I went pro with it almost immediately. But sitting down to write a post with it gave me second thoughts a little too late.
For instance, did you know that the emphasis (em) and italic (i) tags look the same in your average browser, but may have very different purposes in your markup? I had always used emphasis for those times when I was trying to punch up certain words in my flow, but used italic for things like book titles. Likewise, bold and strong look the same, but may be used differently. And each may be modified separately by CSS.
There is no way to enter italic or bold tags when writing a post. There are "Bold" and "Italic" buttons on the text-editing tool bar, but they just insert strong and emphasis tags, respectively. And while there is a source editor, it will "helpfully" (note: sneer-quotes) change any instances of bold and italic back to strong and emphasis. Which is explicitly what I don't want, hence me using the source editor in the first place.
For most people (who aren't as anal-retentive abot their tag usage as me), this is a fine program that will help them post and manage Blogger blogs easily.
But if you start getting more particular about your markup, and want to do things in specific ways (or you're working from a style guide, which can happen), this program will transform from cozy writing buddy to impenetrable brick wall.
I’m still trying to figure out the the creation and editing scheme of this app. So far, it remains stable. The document creation frame is REALLY complete. Waiting for more features and fun as the updates keep pouring in.
Really Easy to use Blogger Tool
I have been experimenting with many different way to work on blogs offline and then import them into Blogger. I finally have a tool that simplifies all of it into one app. The editing and formatting is clean and easy to use. What I would like to see is a keyboard shortcut for some of the formattings like the various headings but that is small stuff.
What I really appreciated was that I took some documentation I created in iA Writer and pasted it right into this app. The formatting was kept very much in tact. That means that I can push a lot of docs I have written in other tools to blogger using BlogTouch as my gateway. With my blogs now centrally managed, I can improve/edit/manage comments, … without ever touching the blogger site.
This is very mature for such a young application so I can only imagine what is coming next. This is a reasonabily priced app that truely does a good job at allowing me to treat my blogs no different then iCloud documents. This is a nice thing to have and will beneifit me immediately
If you publish to blogger/blogspot and are looking for a clean and easy to use tool for managing your blog, look no furthar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.