The #1 Blogger editor for your iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot mobile editor.
It's designed to ease your work so you can manage an unlimited number of blogs by publishing, editing and removing posts, pages and comments.
You like to share your story with everyone. But you don't live your life in front of a computer, so every time inspiration comes this application will help you share your ideas. When you are on the go or sitting on a cosy couch don't forget to take your gadget and start typing.
• Work remotely, directly from your phone
• Publish, update and remove posts and pages
• Check and reply to comments
• Use the advanced rich text editor for better blogging
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Edit pictures directly in the post
• Everything is accessible, it doesn't matter if your article was already added with Blogger or if you just added it with BlogTouch
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Manage published, draft and offline posts and pages
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely delete your articles by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Write with your voice using the device audio keyboard feature
• Filter and sort by title, date created, date modified and comments count
• Easily preview your articles
• Set application password
• Share posts with any app or service
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from camera, gallery or web URLs
• Control pictures size live by touch and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or Vimeo
• Add tables, lists or links
• View and edit HTML content
• Suggest Tags/Labels: the application will suggest relevant labels based on your content so it will be easier for you to define and publish your article
• Comments Sentiment Analysis: Each comment will receive a sentiment score (positive, neutral or negative) so you can clearly see the readers feelings about your post
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Authentication error fix: updated to the new Blogger.com authentication requirements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs serious work
I am finding it very hard to get an app that works for blogger on mobile. This had mostly good reviews so I bit the bullet and bought it. For $5 this should be a very well designed app. It's not. It is lacking comprehensiveness and detail. It is not very user friendly and the app has shut down while I have been using it several times. It has only basic functions for blog design and I am not even able to move or write labels on pictures after I have added them. I haven't had as many problems with syncing as some of the earlier reviews. I hope this gets updated soon because it's the only app I have found for my needs and it needs serious work. Not worth $5!!
Don’t Waste Your Money
I downloaded the app a few days ago and then upgraded right away to the paid version so that I could publish a blog post from my iPad. Does not work. Have tried every possible way. Contacted developers immediately. No response at all. Tried to report the problem and get a refund and was told I could not get a refund.
Update: Although a few things I had tried were likely user error, the developer answered me to explain that the reason the post would not upload was because my Google drive was full. I had no idea. Now that I have resolved that problem on my end, the app appears to be working, and the fault was mine all along. Changing to four stars (I wish the app would have told me that my Google drive storage was full; as it was, I thought it was a glitch in the app when it said “user’s drive is full,” because as far as I knew, I didn’t have a drive that was full).
Developer Response ,
Sorry for my late reply. Can you give me more details about the problem? Any error message? For sure we can find a solution for this.
You can send me an email to email@example.com and for sure I can give you more details.
Wow, outstanding blogging app!
This is a remarkably good blogging app for Google's blogging platform. In the past I've used both Google's own app and also, while I was blogging at Wordpress, I used the Wordpress app for iPad. Neither of those is as good as BlogTouch. The user interface is easy to understand and easy to use. But what is surprising is how powerful it is. With other apps I was always aware of being a bit handicapped on the iPad and so I did most of my blogging on my computer. But BlogTouch seems to be able to do everything I want to do: easy adding links, inserting a picture, editing text, etc. If I had to complain about something I might say that the app isn't the prettiest one I use, but it's not ugly and this is a minor quibble not worth taking points off for. All in all an excellent and very useful app. Well worth the few bucks it costs!
- Denk Alexandru
- 18 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
- In-App Purchases
- BlogTouch Pro for Blogger $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.