The #1 Blogger editor for your iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot mobile editor.
It's designed to ease your work so you can manage an unlimited number of blogs by publishing, editing and removing posts, pages and comments.
You like to share your story with everyone. But you don't live your life in front of a computer, so every time inspiration comes this application will help you share your ideas. When you are on the go or sitting on a cosy couch don't forget to take your gadget and start typing.
• Work remotely, directly from your phone
• Publish, update and remove posts and pages
• Check and reply to comments
• Use the advanced rich text editor for better blogging
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Edit pictures directly in the post
• Everything is accessible, it doesn't matter if your article was already added with Blogger or if you just added it with BlogTouch
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Manage published, draft and offline posts and pages
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely delete your articles by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Write with your voice using the device audio keyboard feature
• Filter and sort by title, date created, date modified and comments count
• Easily preview your articles
• Set application password
• Share posts with any app or service
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from camera, gallery or web URLs
• Control pictures size live by touch and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or Vimeo
• Add tables, lists or links
• View and edit HTML content
• Suggest Tags/Labels: the application will suggest relevant labels based on your content so it will be easier for you to define and publish your article
• Comments Sentiment Analysis: Each comment will receive a sentiment score (positive, neutral or negative) so you can clearly see the readers feelings about your post
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed the Add Picture from Camera error
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OK but buggy !
I have been using this app for a month blogging our 30 day vacation.
I will start right out of the gate with a con. I have had to reinstall this application dozens of times, and lost changes which was more frustrating then the reinstall. I have been blogging text and pictures, and I found after a few iterations of pulling in pictures it crashes. You can no longer pull in more than one picture after it crashes. I tried to reboot the iPhone hoping it may clear. No luck. It almost seems to revert back to a prior release ( I see more then one picture was added in June ). The next problem that I have is the speed. It can be terribly frustrating, by if you keep to text not so much.
If you are keeping your blogging to just text. It works just fine and is one of the only apps for the iPhone, so that is a big pro for me. I do like the off line ability, but I found if you create a larger blog post and have pictures. It may or may not post to published.
I would like to see:
A). more emphasis on correcting the bugs with photo import.
B). allowing you to zoom a picture you select by holding down the picture so you can see it in full.
C). speed ! Work on caching with slower wifi situations.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and I will investigate more the problems you pointed out. You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to give me more details about your issues or to let me explain better some functionalities.
Once you figure it out, it works fairly well
You will need to double check its formatting online or on your device. I’ve had to go back a few times to get the spacing right. But, even the native desktop version of blogspot needs adjusting for spacing, too, especially when adding images. The app works well with an iPad, too. Appreciative of the updates. While not perfect, new updates signal that the developer wants to continue making the app better.
Does not work
I paid to upgrade and I cannot use this app in any meaningful or helpful way. Definitely not free, if you cannot even post without paying. You’d be better off paying the fee for the Google app, which is actually cheaper.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review, I'm taking notes of all of them.
But can you give me more details about the problem? Did you made the Pro upgrade, but you are still in trial mode?
Please write me an email to email@example.com and for sure we can find a solution for this problem.
- Denk Alexandru
- 18.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
- In-App Purchases
- BlogTouch Pro for Blogger $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.