YOU make the choices for Snow White in a text adventure set in modern times. Romance, comedy, vampires, death, and high school drama!
Delight Games has teamed up with author RaShelle Workman to create a game version of her hit full-length novel "Blood and Snow (Book 1)". As you read the story, you make choices for the main character (Snow White). Can you survive to the end? Can you get the high score for each part? Can you unlock the nearly 50 achievements including the "Daddy Issues" and "Crushing Move" achievement?
Comedy, romance, adventure--it's all here!
Reading made addictive!
Fixes a rare instance where the app would crash on startup.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Captures and keeps your attention from one part to the next, so that you absolutely can not put it down. No matter how many times I have played the four different parts, I still keep coming back and listen to them. I’ve never had an app/game/story book like this one. This book draws you in from the very beginning, so much that the entire world pretty much just fades away. I have other games like this and by this author, however they pale in comparison to “Blood and Snow.” Beautifully written and composed in a game book style, however there are some drawbacks that could use to be addressed. They are:
• there are some mistakes with the spelling of the words, to the point where you half to guess at what the word may be.
• could use to flow better from one part to the next.
• would have been nice to know some more background for the main characters of this game book.
• there are times where you half to replace a part, in order to get coins so you can unlock the next part. There should be rewarded videos you can watch to earn coins. Sorry, that word was supposed to be “replay.”
• there should have been some more fighting involved in this game.
• The ending sucked, no matter which choice you made. Massive cliff hanger, should have a sequel to it.
Would absolutely love it if there could be a sequel to this game, “Blood and Snow.” Would absolutely love to see how this book/game really ends.
I love interactive fiction, but it is generally a little formulaic for my tastes. In spite of the fact that this story takes its cues from several other stories (like Snow White and Dracula), it is still thoroughly unexpected. There isn’t anything “app-y” about it, instead reading like a novella. Granted, I’ve only finished the first volume, but I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
It has a slow start, but by the end of the first chapter it gains much more depth.. definitely worth the read.
- Delight Games LLC
- 92.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Delight Games LLC 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 3 coins $0.99
- 12 coins $2.99
- 18 coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.