THE HIT iOS GAME COMES TO THE MAC APP STORE!
THERE WILL BE BLOOD…
Some have come to witness strength, others to witness courage, but all have come for BLOOD & GLORY
Battle in the arena and entertain BLOOD-thirsty crowds in a fight to the death. Here, GLORY is the only option…
BLOODIEST HD VISUALS
See and feel the raw violence of the fighters and the intense combat arena
SWIPE & SLASH GORE
Take to the Arena in the bloodiest, goriest swipe and slash fighting game on app store
LETHAL WEAPONS & ARMOR
Equip an arsenal of lethal weapons and armor tailored to suit all fight styles, including blades & shields, and destructive dual weapons
SPECIAL ATTACKS & COMBOS
Complete special attacks and combos for the ultimate blood-soaked victory!
Be a real champion and earn Invictus medals by winning tournaments flawlessly. Don’t lose and never surrender!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Added mouse/touchpad sensitivity setting!
Ratings and Reviews
could use some fixes
this is a really good and entertaining game for mac and iPhone, especially for free, but there are a couple things that need to be changed, one of those things is that every other time you attack someone it stops the game and says skip now, that is annoying because the enemy regains consciousness and is no longer vulnerable, another thing is the enemies do so much damage and you do so little in the later rounds, its almost as if the game is asking you for 5 dollars, the lowest price, to buy 100 gems for health potions. One last major change is the price of equipment is really extreme considering that you only get like 5000 gold every tournament. Other than these problems, the gameplay is smooth on my 13 inch mac book air 2012 and the game, like infinity blade, is easily repayable.
I have this game on my iPhone and downloaded it onto my mac as soon as I could. Its a fun game to play, however, compared to the iPhone version, this one is easier. I have 6 "invictus" tournaments completed within a hour, while on the iphone to get this many it took several hrs. So sometimes it gets boring always winning with no challenge like with the iPhone. Also, on my macbook pro track pad when I try to Parry the swing from the enemy, it parries, and then it swings again (light graze) which sometimes leaves me open to attack. I only touch the trackpad the once to parry the person, and it swings twice even after its parried the enemy. Maybe a glitch? or maybe too sensitive?
Great gameplay for a freebie, but difficulty is very spotty
I love free games that you can actually play without the annoying greediness of most games. This is actually a free game that you can play without upgrading or spending cash, but if you do upgrade, the reward is satisfying. Most free games dont strike this balance.
The gameplay was smooth and bug-free. The graphics are top notch - though some of the angles are annoying.
As others have said, the biggest flaw of this game is the sporadic varying of difficulty. Its not as progressive as it should be. But that is not enough to make this game a loser, its a winner all the way.
One of the best free games I've played.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glu Games Inc
- 140.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011 - 2012 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- increase the current XP and currency Rewards $0.99
- 100 Rubies Pack $4.99
- +5 Skill Points and become even stronger $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.