Blood Glucose BG helps keeping track of your blood glucose level. User can record date, time, glucose level, event and notes for each record. The recorded glucose levels of the last 30 days will also be shown using line chart on the summary page. Non-registered user can try this app with a limitation of 7 blood glucose records. To unlock this limitation, user can register with a mobile phone number － Registration is free.
Registered user can become Premium user with a yearly subscription (US$3.99). Premium user can use other logging functions, such as Blood Pressure, Body Weight, HbA1c and Medication. Besides, premium user can also generate online report with records and charts, and a temporary link for viewing on the Internet.
- Records are stored securely in our database
- Selectable unit for blood glucose level (mmol/L or mg/dL)
- Selectable event for blood glucose record (8 selections: before breakfast/lunch/dinner/sleep; after breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack)
- Toggle visiblilty of event line in blood glucose's chart
For premium user:
- Attach one image for each blood glucose record
- Use of other logging functions: Blood Pressure, Body Weight, HbA1c and Medication
- Generate online report containing charts and records within a specified period (max. 30 days)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App works well, but sure why this app requires a cell phone number. You can only enter 7 entries before you are required to register your cell phone number.
Wrong Country (Region).
Wrong Country (Region) I live in Sequim, WA which is separated from Victoria, BC Canada by Puget Sound I am trying to register as being in the USA(because I am in the USA, the app insists I am in Canada and won’t let me proceed.
- Yinswork Software Development Limited
- 23.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Andrew Y. Ho
- In-App Purchases
- Premium user $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.