Classic board gameplay spiced up with card superpowers will keep you hooked for hours on end. War board aficionados will love the deep strategy layer of the card Battle Deck.
Online multiplayer will you give you endless adversaries to fight. AI opponents, meanwhile, will keep you entertained on those long flights.
Friends and family at home? Turn your tablet into a board game using Pass and play.
Blood & Honor Highlights:
- Online multiplayer with realtime battles
- League system with promotions and demotions every week
- Free to play
- Pass and play local multiplayer
- Smart AI bots that don't cheat!
- Missions to complete throughout the games
- Different Factions to pick
- 2v2 and 3v3 team battles!
- Multiple maps and tons of rule customization options for endless fun
If you find a bug please help us by reporting it. You can email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Get your risk fix now! Download and play against thousands of other players!
- Subscribe and get coins each day and no ads! You will receive coins every 24 hours and have ads removed for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions start at USD 2.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 7.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 19.99*.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Subscription.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
IMPORTANT: We take customer's feedback very seriously, this is clearly shown by the number of updates we have done since launch. So we ask that if you have an issue or suggestion you use the adequate channels (facebook, email or in game feedback). Writing your issue on a review does not allow us to get back to you promptly. If you need for something to be resolved please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- New Blood & Honor game mode!
* All players plan their actions at the same time
* No dice so its more strategic
- Classic world continent bonus tweaks
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not Perfect, but very close 👍
I love this app, and play it whenever I am bored or have a bit of time to waste. Seriously, all you haters, don't complain. This app is free (unless you don't want ads), so if you do not like it then you lose nothing. It is simply satisfying to watch your armies beating down enemy empires. However, I wish you had the option to change the names of computer players so aren't just always battling Stalin or Patton over and over. Nonetheless, I really like this app and it is one of the better games on my iphone. ✌️😎
Fun, but dice roll favors A.I.
Good fun, but the dice probability really favors the computer players much more noticeably in the latest update. Just for my own amusement I tracked my last big battle - playing the morale card, no a.i. card modifiers (meaning I was rolling 4 dice versus 2), i lost 81 troops to 59 for the computer. That uneven of dice would be really low probability, yet it happens so often I actually took the time to run this goofy experiment. It’s still a fairly fun game, but I have to play anticipating the a.i. favoritism every game, because it pretty much does it every game, especially if you’re in the lead (like it’s trying to “balance” the play, which takes away from the strategy aspect of the game).
They have only improved on the game with the latest update. There are basically no ads, the CPU now has different difficulty settings, and this is a MUCH better alternative to any other Risk game for iOS, most of which are pay to win/play or bombarded you with ads. Very fun and a great time killer. If you like strategy games you will enjoy this game.
- SANDSTORM INTERACTIVE S.R.L.
- 221.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2010 Jorge Lorenzon
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly VIP Subscription $2.99
- Quarterly VIP Subscription $7.99
- Yearly VIP Subscription $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.