Readers of Blood Journal can now view the contents from various ASH publications in a single app on the go and even offline! You can save your favorite articles to your smart phone or tablet, take notes, listens to podcasts, and more.
Publications available for reading: Blood Journal, Blood Advances Journal, The Hematologist, ASH Clinical News.
App features include:
· Browse the contents (articles, issues, podcasts)
· Download articles for offline reading
· Immediate access to full-text articles pre-published in First Edition for Blood Journal
· Take notes within articles
· Get notifications when new issues are published
· Search articles of interest across all publications
· View multimedia contents published across all publications
· Share articles on Facebook and Twitter
· Send articles by email
Inclusion of ASH Clinical news publication in the app.
Updated ways to Browse 'The Hematologist' categories and articles.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app for reading hematology papers. No doubt about it. Blood is also an excellent read.
Much better than I was anticipating!
Need link to post abstract on Facebook for sharing
- American Society of Hematology
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 by the American Society of Hematology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.