Blood Pressure Diary 2 is newest version of the popular application designed to help you with regular monitoring and keeping track of blood pressure. Here is a list of benefits of using Blood Pressure Diary 2.
• iCloud support. Now your blood pressure diary is always synchronized across all your devices.
• Easy to use: Even novice with very little knowledge of operating computers can use the software with ease.
• Simple design: The software is designed in a simple way with a user friendly interface.
• Keeps track of blood pressure: It allows you to add new readings any number of times in a day. You can very easily upload and delete the incorrect data as per the requirement.
• Keeps tack of user’s weight: Weight control is very important for maintaining good health. Blood Pressure Diary 2 helps you to do it in the most user friendly way.
• Medications management: The app helps you to keep records about all prescribed medications including dosage and intake frequency.
• Security: If you have children at home then there is a danger of them accessing the software and changing the values unknowingly. To prevent this danger it is provided with a password to manage your account safely.
• Helps analyze history.
• Values can be sent to the doctor directly: The best part of using the software is the results can be sent directly to the doctor via an email. This in turn saves you the hassle of making note of pulse readings.
• In addition, you can easily print or save your data as pdf document
• Easy to migrate. BPD2 allows to import your blood pressure records you kept in other locations. Or you can easily export your diary as csv file.
• Add a note to the reading: Software provides you the facility to include a short note next to every reading. You can include notes such as time and date of monitoring the pressure, any associated health conditions and medications being used.
• Create review charts and get print of readings over a specific period: As blood pressure values over a specific period of time are available it is possible to create review chart to make note of progress in the treatment of disease. You can also get a printed report of these readings and review chart.
This software is for use in adults defined as individuals 18 years of age or older and not by younger people, or pregnant or breastfeeding women. This software is not intended to provide medical advice. A health care provider who has examined you and knows your medical history is the best person to diagnose and treat your health problem. If you have specific health questions, please consult your health care provider.
Added ability to reset forgotten password (Help -> Reset Password).
Ratings and Reviews
NOT an upgrade!
I have the original version that has worked fine. I thought this would be an upgrade. It is not. The graph display no longer has lines so you can more precisely determine BP readings. It is also buggy in that when I tried adding new readings it would not record them. Finally the “dashboard” is not as informative as the original version. It shows a fancy pie chart with the last reading. Relatively useless. I requested a refund but have heard nothing.
Not Intuitive, Not Multi-User
Although, it has a lot of nice features, the biggest drawback is that is cannot be used for more than one user. It also took a long time to figure out how to set up the one user it will acknowledge. I was able to figure it out after awhile, though. It’s probably great for a single user. Not so much if more than one wants to use it and expensive for what it is. There is an iPad app that is equally as good and multi-user.
Will Not Work
This appears to be just what I’m looking for but it will not open for me
I have reported it several times and get no response at all.
Can anyone help me with this?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.